Rate Dr. David Steinke

Dr. David Steinke's Ratings

Dr. Steinke is an amazing doctor. With the news I received when I first met him, I was in shock & he completely understood and took his time to explain everything to me. Every little detail was explained to me. When I had questions, I called his office and they had the answers for me within minutes. I am extremely happy that Dr. Steinke is my doctor. He still shows me support when I call and ask questions or have concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

After waiting years for Surgery. Dr Steinke's secretary called the day before surgery and cancelled. No make up date. No new appointment. Dr Steinke's made the decision to leave me in pain the rest of my life. In fact he was so determined to make me suffer in pain the rest of my life he made sure i could get no help. Blacklisted for being in pain and demanding someone do their job. Happy new year Dr Steinke and secretary. You will be very happy to know my condition is getting worse rapidly and the pain increased. I will not be able to walk soon. Thanx.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

This man is amazing!!! Not only did he find my husband's cavernous malformation but he removed it as well. He spent so much time with me and my husband explaining things and being so patient with all our questions. For saving my husband and for providing him with a better future I can not thank this doctor enough. He will be forever a GREAT DOCTOR AND GREAT PERSON in my mind!!!! Also his secretary Jeri is amazing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1534506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Dr. Steinke, 13 years ago, my sister, Katherine, had no lease on life. Diagnosed with a rare brain stem tumor and pregnant with her first child, she was referred to you. You...saved her, and my niece. Throughout the 13 years, we had many ups and downs...and YOU...were there every step of the way. You gave us 13 years with her. In which time, she had two beautiful children. NONE of it would have been possible without your brilliance, determination and spirit. She adored your honesty, and when her final days were upon her, she thanked you for every second you gave her. You are truly a hero Dr. Steinke. THANK YOU...Tara Cesario.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1534505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Dr. Steinke performed a Chiari Malformation surgery on my son last April and he no longer has severe headaches and can go back to playing sports and living life pain free. Dr. Steinke is and amazing caring doctor and the nursing staff at the Royal Alexander hospital in Edmonton were wonderful. Thank you for giving me my son back. Tina Hampson

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1534504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

Dr.Steinke came in on his DAY OFF to perfrom EMERGENCY brain surgery on me. Enough said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1534503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

An incredibly caring surgeon who gave us another 13 years with our daughter for which we cannot thank him enough. Not all conditions can be resolved and he walked with us along that path and for that we are grateful. His office staff were always caring & helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1534502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

Excellent Dr. In 1996, I came in with a broken neck, hangman's fracture. Not expected to make it through the night. Dr. Steinke reattached my ripped nerves, got me back together. Now, 15 years later, I have a brain tumour. I requested to see him, and thankfully can. Once again, he has gone over everything so clearly with me. For any Dr. to take 90 mins. to explain things to me is wonderful and unheard of. This man is so gifted, and he is so casual about it. Too bad more Dr. can not be like him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1534501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

I am an ongoing Brain Tumour patient. I cannot thank or say enough about this man. He doesn't sugar coat anything, but has a way about him that instills confidence. He is an amazing surgeon AND an amazing Doctor in general. I cannot imagine putting my life in another neurosurgeons hands. I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1534500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Dr. Steinke removed a brain tumour I had in January 2011.His proffessionalism,caring,patience and compassion were outstanding I was in the Royal Alex for five days and had a early morning visit on each He is definitley dedicated and commited to his patients. A heartfelt thanks to you Dr. Steinke.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1534499].votes_count ]]