Rate Dr. Eleanor H. Yoon

Dr. Eleanor H. Yoon's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Yoon for years and I highly recommend her. She's brilliant but also very down to earth. Great bedside manner. She sometimes talks fast so pay close attention. She's always willing to answer questions.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2014 | flag

I had a very bad experience with this doctor every time I saw her. I was glad when I switched to a different doctor. I wrote a complaint to the senior doctors in the practice with regard to her conduct. She made statements that were rude and not professional for a physician. She lacked professional and a good "bed side manner." Was glad to see her go from the practice that she was a part of in Maryland at the time. Maybe she has improved since then. I sure hope so!

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Dr yoon is a very nice person and very good dr, she makes me feel that we are friends not a dr and her patient, she and dr Anderson helped me deliver my first baby, they were very professional. I remember both of them hugging me and joking with me to keep me calm. Plz pray that dr yoon comes back soon as she got in a bad accident for about 3 or 4 months ago. I am sure her patients miss her

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yoon is the best OBGYN ever!!! She deliverd my little baby girl and during the delivery she was amazing!!! I'll go to her for my second one as well.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yoon is awesome, this is my first pregnancy and she takes her time with you. Really all of the doctors in that office are amazing. I would be happy with any of them delivering my daughter.

Submitted March 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Yoon is a wonderful physician. She is very patient,listen,addresses all concerns and take time to explain your problem. Highly recommend Dr Yoon.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

It may take a long wait to get an initial appt., but it is well worth it! I drive many miles out of my way to see her. The office staff is friendly and efficient. The wait is minimal, yet she kindly answers all questions, so you don't feel rushed. She is quick-witted, smart (Harvard and UVA-educated), and very personable. My only regret is that I had both of my kids before seeing her -- I wish she had been my ob-gyn in the course of a pregnancy. I haven't seen the other doctors in the practice, but I have heard equally great things about them. I highly recommend Dr. Yoon!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

i ADORE dr yoon. she is the only dr i've ever had that is non-judgemental, always cheerful, and answers any questions i have. my health insurance is pretty poor when it comes to birth control coverage, so she gives me samples to offset the costs. her nurse, brandi, always remembers me as well. pap smears are not the most fun exam, but dr yoon and her staff always put my at ease with their friendly and efficient service.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Yoon is great! She makes even the yearly check ups a breeze and comfortable. It's also nice that she has little ones, so she can really relate to her pregnant, breastfeeding, and patients with kids.

Submitted May 11, 2009 | flag

I find Dr. Yoon very down-to-earth and helpful. The practice is great. I go to Yoon because I like her, but also because she is good about keeping on schedule. I never get stuck waiting in the wait room for long.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2007 | flag