Rate Dr. David Kennedy

Dr. David Kennedy's Ratings

pdg has a really nice staff and theyre helpful. Dr. kennedy is just one of those staff members that whose help i really appreciate.

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

Unbelievably excellent service. Dr. Kennedy is kind, a great listener and calmly describes the procedures, in plain English, without rushing you out of the office. Makes you feel like a partner in the care of your child's teeth, not just an outsider with the credit card like some places do. Dr. Kennedy is highly respected and for good reason - he really is the best of the best.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2013 | flag

I had my braces done by Dr. Kennedy and I am extremely happy with my results, you can say that it's perfect! He is efficient and on time, very professional and has very high standards with his work. His staff are lovely and very helpful. Highly recommended!

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

All 3 of my girls saw Dr. Kennedy for orthodontics and we were always greeted with smiles and treated like family. I was so impressed with the results created by Dr. Kennedy and his well trained staff that I had my braces done there as well! Our family photos are "picture perfect" and my family is so glad I chose to trust the care of their smiles to him.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kennedy's planning for the best treatment is excellent. It is executed with confidence and professionalism. His staff is friendly,gentle and competent. The practice runs on schedule and is a joy to have had work done here! I would highly recommend Dr. Kennedy to give your child a beautiful smile!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Once he recieves your money , he changes his persona from being friendly and personable to being inflexible in scheduling and less likely to work with you to achieve your best care plan for your child .

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

My child was seen by this doctor and he has been great. He is very knowledgeable and kind and calm, explain details in a very nice way

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

Very talented...and our son had outstanding results. He is not very personable though (I think he's very busy). Most of the time when we would show up I got the feeling that he hadn't a clue who we were, (he would check the chart before mentioning my son's name). Doesn't really matter when he does such beautiful work

Submitted April 23, 2008 | flag

In addition to the above comments, I would like to add that he is very personable, and does an excellent job of making both patients and parents feel at ease. He entertains both the staff and patients with funny, personal stories, which adds a nice personal dimension to him. Many of my daughter's friends have also had him and all have like him. His assistants are also very friendly and helpful.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2007 | flag

I would definely recommend Dr. Kennedy as an orthodontist. His standards are of the highest regard. He is punctual, time efficient, talented and gentle. I have had the opportunity to work with him for the past 23 years and have observed outstanding finished cases. My son has been treated as a patient with a beautiful result.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2007 | flag