Rate Dr. James A. Gideon

Dr. James A. Gideon's Ratings

No other doctor in this area gives the kindness and true care that Dr. Gideon gives. His staff is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Gideon wasn't very helpful with my fall since I have fibromylgia, he was a little too personal. I now go to Dr. LMH pain Center and he is wonderful my pain is so much better I can feel it as soon as he gives me the procedure..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2383775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr Gideon, should have lived in the town of walnut grove due to the fac that he has the country doctor patient relationship. this man will go out on a limb to try whatever is out there in hopes of getting to remission. I have been a patient for four years plus and he has tried and will continue to get me to remmision bedside manor makes patients feel like he really cares and is not just going through the motions I will continue seeing him as long as he is in practice . Scott Linet

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][579593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

Best doctor ever! I love what he has done for me. He has taken my pain away with injections, medicine, & topical creams. This man has been recommended by more than 1 person by word-of-mouth. Just a wonderful, caring, devoted doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][579592].votes_count ]]