Rate Dr. Thomas Fischer

Dr. Thomas Fischer's Ratings

Absolutely changed my life. A true gem. We in Calgary are very lucky to have such a brilliant, caring, invested, passionate doctor who specializes in the much overlooked area of adult ADHD. Dr. Fischer has saved my life, given me hope and is helping me learn a whole new way of looking at life - one that will serve me extremely well going forward. His assistant Miriam is also above and beyond helpful and friendly. THANK YOU DR F!!! LS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

This man has saved my life. Cosmically intelligent, knows just about everything from biology to psychology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

This is a Doc that truly gets his patients. He is fantastic at explaining and educating about ADHA. I have been going to him for almost 10 years now, since I was 18. He has helped me deal with the challenges from the "One minded society" about ADHA. I could not thank him enough for his help! Thanks Dr. Fischer JD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Fantastic. I've been seeing him for around 8 years, and he's always helpful, very kind, ery personable, easy to talk to. He's also incredibly knowledgeable, and not just of neurology and ADHD, but all medicine. He even "diagnosed" my Baker's Cyst from just listening to the problems I was having, when my physician had no clue what was going on even after multiple examinations. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

I'm sure he's a great doctor, but my messages haven't been returned, so I haven't had a chance to experience it yet. I know he was away for an extended period, but I would still expect a phone call to be returned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535862].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Very knowledgeable and smart. When my treatment was over I knew exactly what was going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Amazing. He really gets to know his patients before giving a diagnosis. He listens and challenges thinking which I love. He is beyond knowledgeable in ADHD and keeps in the know on recent research. I have seen so many doctors but few who have invested the time he has.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Tom is a great Dr. He listens and gives comments when necessary. I have gone to him for about 7 years now and he has made a great difference in my life and adjusting to ADD. Mirium is a great person too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I have seen Dr Fischer for 12 years and he helps you if you are able to be honest and want to help yourself. He uses humour when you need it, empathy and knowledge. I appreciate him soooo much. May e live forever. Mirium his wife is part of te deal as she is so lovely, concerned, and interested in ones life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2012

I have been beside myself for years... Dr. Fischer is the first helpful "shrink" I have had. He is caring and kind, and knowledgeable. I am extremely grateful to him and Miriam (his wife/reception) for their patience and understanding. I have only been seeing him for 6 months and already my life has changed because of him. Thank you for helping me get my head together :) and my life on track.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535857].votes_count ]]