Rate Dr. Amos Kpogo

Dr. Amos Kpogo's Ratings

great staff , very helpful when I needed to change my appointment. Dr. kpogo displays an excellent knowledge. When I went to out patients because I was light headed and could not stand up no one could find out what was wrong with me. I went to see dr. kpogo on Monday morning after all day Sunday at out patients . He took one look at my ears and told me I had an inner ear infection. Once he cleaned my ears I was fine. I always got to see him on time with the exception of one time he was delayed doing hospital rounds

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Igo to Dr Kpogo and its the same every month he asks me if I went to see the Specialest and I tell him I cant go with out an Apointment its been that way sence last year and he wont give me back my pills until I do and I need them.it was That DR that put me on them to begin with and I was never supposed to be taken of them its right in my File from the DR.But you cant tell him any thing you try to tell him something he shuts you right up he dose not listen to you and he dose not get back to you about any test I had a MRI done and he never even told me if there was any thing on it or not my Husband is realy mad because I have a Bad Heart and he wants me to find another DR .

Submitted June 22, 2014 | flag

We saw Dr Kpogo at the after hours clinic here in town. The clinic opened at 6 and he didn't show until 6:30. My daughter (5 years old) had seen another doctor at the clinic the week before and she was given amoxicillin. Her issues weren't getting better and we went in to see if she needed a switch in her antibiotics. We told him all of this and that the daycare was saying that she had been very tired during the day. He checked her breathing, ears and nose then told us she needed bloodwork to check for mono, a chest X-ray to check for pneumonia and nasonex for her nose. We ended up stopping her amoxicillin and made an appointment with our family Doc. She still has the cough but her energy has returned. The man does not listen and orders tests for no reason. I don't understand how he still has a medical license.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

This man does not listen and tries to send you for tests you dont need ( thankfully hospital staff understand when you cancel the teats later on). No bed side manner and i honestly cant understand how this man is still practicing as a Doctor . only seen him once , changed after that as i found he was incompetent, rude and patronizing.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

I find his Staff very short(rude)like your a bother to them. to make an apt I have to drive 20 mins to go into office to make an appt as the phone is never answered! I have never gone into see him on time he is at least 30 mins to 1 1/2 hrs behind. He will send you for test but never follow-up on them. I have been waiting to see a specialist in Fredericton 3yrs and he won't follow up with her, his responds to me is she hasn't said she won't be seeing me. my husband has been waiting 1 yr for an angioplasty that he says there is nothing he can do and we have found out its his office staff not sending to blood work to the staff at the hospital. so they can proceed with the andioplasty!!!!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I was very disappointed with Dr. Kpogo. I went in as a new patient, concerning a medical issue that I have suffered from for years. It was very hard to understand him. He did not give me any type of examination and prescribed me pills that did not help my situation. I was in and out of his office in 5 minutes: conveyor belt type of office. Also, his secretary is extremely rude. I do not recommend!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Kpogo with back pain from what was a crushing injury, and he examined my hips for ten seconds wrote me a script and sent me on my way. I'm switching doctors now and I wouldn't take my dog to Kpogo.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Thank GOD I got rid of him for Dr. McQuaid in Chatham. I won't go into the reasons.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2011 | flag

excellent service, friendly staff.this doctor leaves nothing for granted. he checkes out all my problems when i see him.he follows through on all the tests he sends me for. he makes sure i understand why i am going for these test and explanes all the results.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

I have never encountered such an ignorant and useless reception staff as I have at this office. I've been calling at least 10X per day for two weeks and still get no answer, not even voice mail, just a message to call back. If you call back several times in quick succession the idiots turn off the phone. Dr.Kpogo is an aloof prick who doesn't listen to a word you say, avoid this quack at all costs!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag