Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj

Rate Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj

Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj's Ratings

He is the doctor for my husband and 3 sons. He is always cheerful and smiling and cracking jokes with us. He is knowledgable with my middle son's illness and offering suggestions on easing his discomfort. My oldest has entered puberty and Dr. Bhardwaj has put him at ease and let him know how common his puberty experience is (Breast bud). He explains everything and is open to our questions. Sometimes a nuisance to have to talk to a resident/med student first but I appreciate that Dr. Bhardwaj is helping teach the next generation of doctors.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

WOW! What more can you ask for in a doctor? Always remembers me, always has an answer for any questions i have. I recently went in with with a laceration to get looked at. Instead of sending me to the hospital to get fixed ( and wait 5 hours) he fixed it at his office within minutes. You cant ask for more in a doctor!

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

The best Family DR you could ask for...A total GEM!!!!!!...Ive be seening him in Stony Plain since he arrived there...I just hope he never moves away!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

I love him :) He tries his best (and usually succeeds) at being on time. He is kind, gentle, and make syou truly feel comfortable. When you talk to him you KNOW he is listening to you and wants to help you in every way possible. He is the first and only Dr I have had that I feel as though I can relate to on a personal level. He is so personable! He jokes with you, he remembers you, it is always just such a pleasant experience. Even when I ended up losing a pregnancy at 15 weeks he was so comforting and understanding. I could RAVE about him all day! Sometimes (depending on the day) it might take a few days until you can get in to see him, but it is SO worth the wait :)

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sanjeev Bhardwaj. A great man, and doctor. As a young patient he is very easy to relate with and always cares about everyting you say. Saw him this morning actually.

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

I have been with this Doctor for many years and I have known him to be one of the best Physicians.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

i absolutely love dr. bhardwaj. he is the best doctor ever. he always answers every question i have. i trust him with the health of my entire family. i even made my husband switch to him. i have never felt so comfortable with any doctor. i just wish he would deliver babies cuz i hate having to leave him for the short time when i have to see a different doctor shortly before and after birth. he really is great!!!!!

Submitted March 17, 2010 | flag

He gives full justice to his profession and he is very down to earth meeting all needs of the patient.God bless him with such power and grace and I pray that he should continue his service towards mankind.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2010 | flag

By far the best doctor my family and myself have had while living in the area for the past few years, definately lucky to have him!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2009 | flag

I find he is good Dr.but I wish he had more informantion at times,but he help me in lot of other ways to.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2009 | flag