Rate Dr. Paul J. Lebovitz

Dr. Paul J. Lebovitz's Ratings

Paul is the type of doctor who only wants to go to medical route. He isn't open or up on any new therapies and it makes talking with him about treatment difficult. His bedside manner is pretty bad so if you're looking for someone to be nice to you, see another doctor. He is very blunt and doesn't care about hurting your feelings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2127051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Great Doctor. My overall experience for Dr. Lebovitz is this man is a complete professional. Dr. Lebovitz is compassionate, well educated on the latest treatments, extremely positive, and will not rest until you are healthy. I have been a patient of over ten years and I am still impressed and shocked at his due diligence, his efforts, and his willingness to make me, and keep me, in great health. I truly believe this one man had a great impact on my life by administrating the appropriate plan to manage my health and wellbeing. I am so appreciative of Dr. Lebovitz and I believe that he had a part in the great and healthy life that I have today with my wife and two kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2127050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Excellent doctor, very busy but still gives you time to ask questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2127049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Paul is very precise and caring. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2127048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Dr. Lebovitz talks fast and at times seems hurried...but it's clear that he genuinely cares about his patients. This doctor is very knowledgeable and open-minded about alternative therapies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2127047].votes_count ]]