You may also like

Rate Dr. Catherine Ruddy

Dr. Catherine Ruddy's Ratings

I have alopecia areata. There are many reasons for AA. Dr Ruddy didn't diagnose any of them (thyroid problems, dental problems and infections...). I assume she doesn't know about any of them otherwise she would have asked for proper checkups. The staffs are really nice though. I don't know about her other capabilities but if you have a progressive AA find a better doctor...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2819433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

my husband had to see Dr. Ruddy and it was a very enjoyable experience. We found the staff very helpful and friendly. We only waited for 15 minutes past his apt. and when we got in her office she did not rush us. She took the time to answer all of our questions. I don't know why so many people are so negative about the office and the Dr but our experience was very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

This lady was ridiculous. I got to her waiting room, which was completely packed and clearly overbooked. I waited an hour for my appointment. When I finally got in, I felt so rushed and unimportant, like she was annoyed that I'd even come. She spent a total of 3 minutes with me, no exaggeration. Gave me no answers, no solutions. Just used some useless jargon and sent me away. Terrible bedside manner, completely uncaring.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2717955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I had an appt with Dr. Ruddythe other day, felt extremely rushed, and was basically told I had too many things I wanted to discuss and that next time she wouldn't be able to discuss them. What? I had them all written down so not to waste her time and I had drove 2 hours to see her, why would I not discuss my dermatology concerns with her, I was in a total of 15 to 20 minutes. I definitely felt like it was all about the money! Not an enjoyable experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

I've been a patient for almost 15 years. She provided excellent care in removing all of my warts. However, I became infected with ringworm while travelling abroad and when asked her what it was she misdiagnosed and gave me a cream which made it worse and I itched more. The diagnosis was made a friend who is an MD. I finally got the necessary cream to treat the ringworm and a correct diagnosis!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I have always had a pleasant experience at Dr. Ruddy's office. The front staff were great when answering my questions. I would and have recommended her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I found the staff at Dr. Ruddy's office - outstanding! My son was prescribed medication and It didn't agree with him. I called and the receptionist called me back within 15 minutes with a new prescription. - very helpful. The doctor was 1/2 hour late in seeing us for our appointment but when she did she was thorough. We will be going back to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1536372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I went to see Dr Ruddy 3-4 years ago about a mole/bump on my lower back. She told me it was fine and that it required no more attention. I just had it removed. It was a BCC (Basal Cell Carcinoma) THA!NK YOU (NOT) for your expertise. Not only were your bed side manners poor, your professional experience needs to be looked into. Shame on you

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1536374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I have asked my GP to find me another dermatoligist. Dr. Ruddy runs her office like a conveyer belt make sure you swipe your health card then get out. She was very impersonal and her receptionist cannot see beyond her nose. The last time I saw her she was the same way and the prescription she gave me didn't work she was disinterested. I hate logging in to anything but if you stumble on this site you have a right to know. If you are looking for compassion and a proper diagnosis do not look to Dr. Ruddy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1536371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Dr. Ruddy is a terrific doctor. She is kind and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone seeking the care of a dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536370].votes_count ]]