Rate Dr. Catherine Ruddy

Dr. Catherine Ruddy's Ratings

I've been a patient for almost 15 years. She provided excellent care in removing all of my warts. However, I became infected with ringworm while travelling abroad and when asked her what it was she misdiagnosed and gave me a cream which made it worse and I itched more. The diagnosis was made a friend who is an MD. I finally got the necessary cream to treat the ringworm and a correct diagnosis!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I have always had a pleasant experience at Dr. Ruddy's office. The front staff were great when answering my questions. I would and have recommended her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I found the staff at Dr. Ruddy's office - outstanding! My son was prescribed medication and It didn't agree with him. I called and the receptionist called me back within 15 minutes with a new prescription. - very helpful. The doctor was 1/2 hour late in seeing us for our appointment but when she did she was thorough. We will be going back to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I went to see Dr Ruddy 3-4 years ago about a mole/bump on my lower back. She told me it was fine and that it required no more attention. I just had it removed. It was a BCC (Basal Cell Carcinoma) THA!NK YOU (NOT) for your expertise. Not only were your bed side manners poor, your professional experience needs to be looked into. Shame on you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I have asked my GP to find me another dermatoligist. Dr. Ruddy runs her office like a conveyer belt make sure you swipe your health card then get out. She was very impersonal and her receptionist cannot see beyond her nose. The last time I saw her she was the same way and the prescription she gave me didn't work she was disinterested. I hate logging in to anything but if you stumble on this site you have a right to know. If you are looking for compassion and a proper diagnosis do not look to Dr. Ruddy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Dr. Ruddy is a terrific doctor. She is kind and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone seeking the care of a dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

My daughter's pediatrician requested a referral to confirm if my daughter had varicose veins or not as it is rare in children. The request was made in January and within a few days we got an appointment in April. Two days before the appointment, Dr. Ruddy’s office called to cancel the appointment stating that the doctor did not deal with varicose veins. I called Dr. Ruddy’s office to ask why we received a call two days prior to the appointment when the request was made three months earlier. The receptionist was very rude and stated that they get thousands of referrals and do not look at each one. I also explained that my daughter was not diagnosed with varicose veins and that we were looking for a diagnosis – that was the purpose of the appointment. The receptionist told me to take it up with my doctor and then hung up on me. Dr. Ruddy should seriously consider how her staff is affecting her office’s reputation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr.Ruddy is a lovely person.Very professional,Very caring. She has treated my son, niece. 2 nephews, my sister and myself.We have all been very pleased with her services. Shelley Zurcher

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2010

I visited Dr. Ruddy's office recently. I was greeted promptly with a friendly smile. She was on-time, friendly, answered all my questions and was able to help me with my skin issue. I have visited her on a previous occasion with my son. Again the service was on-time, helpful and her diagnosis of my son's skin issue was thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Ruddy for a few years. I have always been impressed with her knowlegdge and professional demeanor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1536367].votes_count ]]