Rate Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

Dr. Gerald Komarnicky's Ratings

Yesterday was another enjoyable visit with Dr. Gerald Komarnicky and the staff at the Downtown Vancouver Optometry Clinic. From the moment you enter their door until you leave you feel like you have the best team on your side for your eye care. Thank you for making the trip to downtown Vancouver extremely worthwhile. You have exceeded your your goal with my vision for many years! Our goal is to provide you with clear, comfortable vision.™
Thank You - I can see clearly now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Ive been with Dr. Komarnicky since 1985. He was great back then and great today. Very thorough with a great personality. His staff is as helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Komarnicky is wonderful. He is very professional, and always takes the time to give me a complete eye exam every time I come in - along with thorough (simple!) explanations on what he is doing, his results, and what those results mean. He genuinely loves his job.
His staff are very thorough, always taking the time to talk to me about my prescription, and my options. There is never any pressure to purchase something, let alone a pair of glasses that would be outside my budget. They're highly flexible with booking appointments via email etc., something which too few offices offer.
I cannot recommend Dr. Komarnicky enough. I will never see another optometrist while I live in Vancouver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Absolutely amazing doctor. Clear with explanations and very good at what he does. Extremely charismatic!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

The staff is pleasant, accommodating and efficient. Dr. Komarnicky has looked after my eyes for 13 years and has consistently given me thorough exams complete with full detailed explanations that , as a layperson, I could understand.He is professional, friendly in demeanor and the results I have experienced have been excellent.I will remain a patient of his until I depart this world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I took my pre-teen daughter there for her first set of glasses/contact lenses. Gerry was fantastic! So was his staff. All the great things I read about him and the office in the reviews here were true. I'd highly recommend him. He made the experience enjoyable and educational.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Have been going to Dr Komarnicky since 1985 or 86. He is alway very thorough and takes the time to make sure that every thing is perfect. I have metal and plastic allergies. Whenever my prescription changes, he has always taken the time to make sure my contacts are the right fit and that I am not allergic to the material, even if this means going through several pairs of lenses. His staff are always pleasant and helpful, many have been with him for as long as I can remember. I would highly recommend Dr. Komarnicky to anyone and have found that other people I know also go to him and have been for years as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

The level of knowledge and expertise was fantastic. Dr Komarnicky knew about conditions and medication impact beyond anything I'd ever heard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1537068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

I wish all medical professionals conducted themselves as professionally as Dr. Gerald Komarknicky. He is extremely well spoken. In addition to being able to communicate technical information effectively he also comes across as polite, courteous and thoughtful in general. He seems to genuinely enjoy his work, especially when interacting with his patients, and has always struck me as having a particularly warm and pleasant disposition the numerous times I have seen him over the years. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1537067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Solved a problem that had baffled 3 other optometrists and one ophthalmologist. Most impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1537035].votes_count ]]