You may also like

Rate Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

Dr. Gerald Komarnicky's Ratings

He is friendly, personable, funny and extremely knowledgeable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have been fortunate to have been referred to his prctice on moving to North Vancouver 15 years ago and he has consistently provide superb service and takes the time to explain completely the results of his examinations in layman terms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

By far, Dr Komarnicky is the best optometrist that I have been to. My vision problems are quite complex and he is very patient and diligent with me to get the best vision possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I consider Dr. Komarnicky to be the very best optometrist I have ever been to. Have been seeing him for over 25 years and his knowledge and expertise regarding contact lens, in particular, must be rated amongst the very top in this field. His patience, professionalism and good humour make every visit a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr.komarnicky is very pleasant, and more importantly, very knowledgeable. His prescription was excellent, have seen him several times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I chose Dr. K's office about a year and a half ago due to recommendations on Yelp. Dr. K was pleasant, not rushed and seemed skilled (no more or less than any other I've been too, except for the being rushed part). I found it off-putting that there was a note at the receptionist's desk urging clients to review the office on yelp. I

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I disagree., A pleasant experience for the past 23 years I have been seeing him. Highly recommend him, professional doctor every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Always a pleasant educational experience when it comes time for a check up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I came here after reading several other great reviews and I would have to agree with everyone else. Dr. Komarnicky is extremely knowledgeable, very articulate and thorough in his practice. It took about 3 visits to get the prescription right for me (nothing at all to do with him, it was all me as I have very dry eyes) and each time he was patient, polite and extremely helpful. I cannot say enough things about him and his staff, and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Love this place! In and out in 25 minutes or less but don't feel rushed. Fast, efficient and up-to-date service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760075].votes_count ]]