Rate Dr. Gerald Komarnicky

Dr. Gerald Komarnicky's Ratings

Dr Komarnicky is attentive, smart and fun. I've been seeing him for about 15 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Best optometrist I have ever been to. He is constantly doing research and ensuring he is up to date on all new advances in optometry. I trust him 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr Komarnicky is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. My son has very high astigmatism which is why I always try to find the best Optometrist. I was very pleased to have found the doctor on this website. I always read the reviews here before going to any health professional. I also had my own eyes tested by Dr Komarnicky and felt that he dealt with all the issues concerning my son and I very professionally. As we all wear glasses in my family, I feel confident that we have found the right Optometrist for all of us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Komarnicky for about 25 years. My needs have changed over the years and can be challenging and he has never let me down. His office has a well co-ordinated team and it speaks volumes about him to see that he has several staff who have been with him since before I first became a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Komarnicky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Komarnicky was referred to me by a co-worker and I have been a patient of his since 1990. He is a true professional who takes the time to thoroughly examine you and is always willing to answer your questions. I have no hesitation in referring him to anyone. His staff have always been professional, polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I've been a patient for over 10 years, and Dr Komarnicky has always been incredible. He might be a bit late sometimes, and the staff might be a bit rude sometimes, but the experience is always very positive. I recommend him to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I have been a patient for close to 25 years and my entire family has received absolutely outstanding support and service from Dr. Komarnicky and his associates. My son, wife and I can without hesitation say that this Doctor is the most professional and thorough of any medical professional we have ever dealt with. Look forward to many more years of outstanding medical advice and guidance

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Yesterday was another enjoyable visit with Dr. Gerald Komarnicky and the staff at the Downtown Vancouver Optometry Clinic. From the moment you enter their door until you leave you feel like you have the best team on your side for your eye care. Thank you for making the trip to downtown Vancouver extremely worthwhile. You have exceeded your your goal with my vision for many years! Our goal is to provide you with clear, comfortable vision.™
Thank You - I can see clearly now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Ive been with Dr. Komarnicky since 1985. He was great back then and great today. Very thorough with a great personality. His staff is as helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Komarnicky is wonderful. He is very professional, and always takes the time to give me a complete eye exam every time I come in - along with thorough (simple!) explanations on what he is doing, his results, and what those results mean. He genuinely loves his job.
His staff are very thorough, always taking the time to talk to me about my prescription, and my options. There is never any pressure to purchase something, let alone a pair of glasses that would be outside my budget. They're highly flexible with booking appointments via email etc., something which too few offices offer.
I cannot recommend Dr. Komarnicky enough. I will never see another optometrist while I live in Vancouver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527010].votes_count ]]