Rate Dr. Michael P. Conley

Dr. Michael P. Conley's Ratings

I've been to many OBGYNs in the area due to changes in insurance and the doctors retiring. Dr. Conley was, by far, the best. He spends time with you and listens closely to what you have to say. He thoroughly explains everything and answers all of your questions. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to make sure his patient's understand. I've recommended Dr. Conley to all of my friends. The time it takes to fill out the paperwork is well worth the quality of care you will receive.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Horrible practice. Very rude office staff. I generally had to wait 45 minutes - 1 hour to see the doctor. When I told them I was transferring a different obgyn, they charged me a high fee to each page of my records. I asked if they could waive the fee since I did not want to deliver at Riverview and they very rudely replied, "That's your problem." They don't have any forms online so I have to go to office for Transfer Request Form. I asked to speak to the office manager and she said they retired and they have no replacement. Stay away!!

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Best Dr in his practice and wouldnt see anyone else. Kindness and compasion are his best qualities

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Conley is the best doctor in this practice !i refuse to see anyone but him. He is so kind and very helpful. He answers everyone of my questions very thoroughly . I am an extremely nervous person and he actually makes me feel calm. This is the first review i have ever written . I recommended Dr. Conley 1000 %!!! He delivered my son & will be my OBGYN for the rest of my life !!! He ROCKS!!!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Conley for my first ever OBGYN checkup. I had heard horror stories from all my girlfriends about their experiences and was so nervous going into my appointment. He is wonderful, he makes you feel as comfortable as possible. He wasnt creepy, he was gentle and soft spoken. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

I first saw Dr Conley eighteen years ago when I found out I was pregnant. He is a wonderful doctor who is compassionate and has a tender way about him. He is soft spoken and makes you feel comfortable at all times. I was lucky that he was on call when it was my turn to give birth. I felt like I hit the jackpot! I continued to see him for my gyno needs and he is so knowledable that everytime he'd tell me how things would work out with whatever I was seeing him for, he was right. I understand hes a dr but sometimes they do get it wrong. Not him. When it was time for my own daughter, who Dr Conley delivered, to see a gyno, I did not think twice about taking her to see him. She was so scared about having her first gyno appt but after we left, she said he made her feel very comfortable, not scared and talked to her on her 17 year old level of understanding. Great! As a mother, I couldn't have asked for anything more! Go see him. He's a good man with a warm and caring heart.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Conley is wonderful. He does not rush you and will take the time to answer any and all questions you may have. I have been going to him for approx 8 years now and I recommend him highly. My daughters love him as well.

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Conley is fantastic, i've been going to him since 12years, he delivered my daughter a 1 1/2 ago and my mom goes to him, along with some of my friends and their family, he always asks how you are, how your children are, and makes sure he answers all your questions, i would highly recommend him

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Conley is a good docter. He does not rush you. makes you feel very comfortable.

Submitted April 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Conley is wonderful! He is by far the nicest doctor in the practice (although Witkowski is also wonderful) and he really puts you at ease during all visits. I trust him completely and will keep him as my OB/GYN as long as he's in practice.

Submitted June 29, 2009 | flag