Rate Dr. Verna Scott

Dr. Verna Scott's Ratings

Dr. Scott is the best. I have seen her both at a walk-in clinic and at Emergency, and in both situations found her to be thorough, pleasant, and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1538319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

Excellent care and compassion for our daughter.complications from an asthmatic experiencing pneumonia . Could have been fatal in not for the diligent care of dr Scott . Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1538318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Scott was extremely rude and unprofessional. Poor bedside manner and punctuality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1538317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Ran some tests and gave some answers. But completely lied to me! Said I'd get into to see a neurologist within a week and I found out from neurologist secretarial it will take month or 2, my condition gets worse daily! The papers dr.Scott faxed had no rush for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1538316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

very good doctor.Knows whats shes talking about takes care of you or finds someone thats even more qualified.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1538315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

Great doctor, great bedside manner. I felt fortunate to have her take care of me when I had to visit the emergency department. I felt well taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1538314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

She has no bedside manner. She is very abrupt and makes assumptions about people. I've seen her a couple of times at the ER and all the times, she been snotty, quick to get out of there, and onetime accused me of being a drug addict WHICH I'M NOT and HAVE NEVER BEEN! I don't know why she thinks she so high and mighty. I think she's **** too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1538313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

I have seen Dr. Scott two times... both at Pasqua Emerg... 1st time was for my 5 yr old daughter who had a severe flu and was dehydrated. She was WONDERFUL! She explained everything and knew that I was not a "freak out" kind of mom...she diagnosed her got her better and let us go home where we could be more comfortable. 2nd time was just a few nights ago... a severe ear infection was causing some major pain...she prescibed the proper drops, put a wick in, and gave me some pain medication. She is efficient and kind...I highly recommend her to anyone! We are lucky to have this type of doctor in Regina!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1538312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

I saw Dr. Scott in the emergency. She was very friendly and conducted herself in a professional manner. She listened to my problems and then told me what tests she needed to run. When the results came in she explained everything and went over what we were to do next. I hope that if I ever need to go to the emergency again that she will be there. Undoubtedly the best doctor I have ever had!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1538311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

First on my list. She explained things about my daughter's condition that no other doctor took time to do. She helped so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1538310].votes_count ]]