Dr. Khalid Sheikh

Rate Dr. Khalid Sheikh

Dr. Khalid Sheikh's Ratings

Didnt listen to my previous history with my condition just told me that the particular procedure my family physician wanted for me was not common for my age group!! so what about my age group, everything should be assessed case specifically!!! I was outraged! Instead he sent me with a presciption for something completely opposite of what my symptoms were. Needless to say my physician is referring me on elsewhere.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

After undergoing test he tells me that my problem can be controlled with medication, i asked for it to be fixed with surgery because the meds are over 2000 a year and he tells me they do not do that surgery any more. Meanwhile 2 friends of mine get that surgery i need done in other arears of sask. Unfortunatly i get refered to him for a carpotunnel syndrom. I go and take the tests in regina as he wanted and the results are severe carpo in both wrists. It has now been 3 months and still no appointment with him even after i called twice asking about results. This doctor is only concerned about the number of people he can run through his office in a day, no concern for his patients.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

My husband had to get a scope down his throat and he was told he had very bad gagging. He gave him a sedative and he didn't even feel it. Then he starts shoving the scope down his throat, only gets to his adams apple and stops b.c. his gaging was too much and said he was very busy and wasn't going to try again... what a waste of a day and i think someones health is more important then you worrying about being busy.

Submitted July 25, 2009 | flag

I had to make multiple appointments to see him to check out a lump. He changed his mind on what to do with each appoinment, finally I just said I want it removed. He removed the lump from my leg and left the most horrific scar which was totally unnecessary. I am not the most vain person out there by far but it is horribly ugly and has made me subconcious. This also happened to a friend of mine who had one removed from her neck. The scarring was so bad and so visible she ended up having to see a plastic surgeon to try to fix it.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2008 | flag

Answered all my questions and more when I was about to undergo bowel cancer surgery. Very caring.

Submitted April 29, 2008 | flag

I have seen now three doctors for the same problem that has been reacurring for almost two years now. This is one doctor who feels that he knows it all and doesn't take the time to assess each patient as individuals. Telling you that you are alright even if you are not. We as patients do not want to hear that everything is alright when we are sitting there in pain and have been in pain, running the same bloody tests the last doctor ran. If that had been the problem I wouldn't have had to be referred to this doctor in the first place. I would have stayed with my original doctor who actually cared about how I was feeling. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone that has a heart and needs compassion from their doctor!

Submitted March 19, 2008 | flag

What an awesome Doctor ... would trust him with my life. I had an operation in a larger center and ended up with sever infection (not blaming anyone) My family Dr. recommended Mr. Sheikh ... and I am so glad!!!!! Estevan is damn lucky to have him.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2008 | flag

Dr Sheikh is a champion for the health care in Estevan. Dr Sheikh saved me from the malpractice of another Doctor. He is a straight shooter. When I left Estevan over a year ago I have found that finding a Doctor/general surgeon here in Saskatoon of his skill and above average care is hard. All I have left to say is "Estevan look after him he an outstanding citizen and you will be hard pressed to replace Dr. Sheikh.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2007 | flag

Dr. Sheikh is still to this day my Hero! He is the greatest doctor I have ever met. He is the most caring, compassionate doctor. I would have no idea what I would do without him in estevan. He has saved my life, when other doctors told me I had PMS cramps, Dr, Sheikh did more assessments and found out my appendix had exploded. Estevan should be very glad to have him. If I ever move away from Estevan I will make sure that I always come back just to see him. He is very quick to help you and will do anything to make you feel comfortable. Best doctor ever, i feel I can truely say that.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2007 | flag

I have nothing but good remarks about Dr. Sheikh....very quick to treat a symptom OR refer to a specialist when needed. He has a quiet sense of humor that is needed more in doctor offices. He explains diagnoses and meds more than once if needed....remembers "you" and your needs without hesitation. I think highly of Dr. Sheikh.....thank you !!

Submitted April 19, 2007 | flag