Rate Dr. Earl Campbell

Dr. Earl Campbell's Ratings

I got Breast augmentation done a few days ago, and Dr Campbell made me feel so comfortable as my anxiety was so worked up at the beginning.. He made me feel a lot better and before I knew it I was awake and done! My friend referred me to him and I would refer him to anybody. Very professional and good bedside manners along with regular follow ups. Thank you so much for being so amazing! Five stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

On Dec 5th 2014 I had a "Mommy Makeover" definitely one of the scariest days of my life. Dr Campbell and his team made me feel so comfortable and re assured me that I was in good hands.. Looking at myself today tears are non stop streaming down my face, I just can't believe this is the "new" me and I'm so thankful. Thank You Doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr.Campbell is an amazing doctor! He is kind and knowledgeable. His staff is amazing as well, from the first point of contact on the phone to seeing Dr.Campbell in the office, they were always cheery and not snobby at all! I highly recommend Dr.Campbell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Dr. Campbell is an exemplar of a skilled surgeon which I think needs to be the standard for more cosmopolitan high quality health care. Almost two years ago I had a bilateral reduction mammoplasty. After 20 years of living with chronic shoulder pain and tenderness from cysts, the pain was relieved after surgery. Throughout the process Dr. Campbell was always helpful, competent, thorough, and always followed through on any abnormalities in the healing process. He was always professional and seemed to naturally know how to treat patients with dignity (I write naturally as either they do not teach that in medical school or some other doctors missed that course!!). Dr. Campbell is thoroughly engaged in his work so you can expect a high quality result with high quality care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I can highly recommend Dr. Campbell. I had my breast augmentation done one week ago and are already very happy with the result. I appreciated his bedside mannors and his knowledge. You won't be disappointed!
Best regards M.O.H

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done with Dr.Campbell just over 8 weeks ago. During the consultation process he was extremely reassuring and informative. He spent the time to answer all of my questions and make sure that I was well informed on my decision. His nurse Joanne was extremely accommodating and helpful. I was nervous and tend to over worry but Dr.Campbell not only made sure I was comfortable pre op, but also post op. I am in love with my new additions and recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Dr. Campbell is amazing in surgery and out. He has a wonderful bedside manner and listens to your concerns. Not sure how he ended up with the staff he has though. One older lady ignores patients and talks on the phone all the time, the young Asian girl asks inappropriate questions (like what did you have done) and she does it in front of other patients...and that nurse thinks she's the surgeon when she is an RN - one of the lowest qualifications for a nurse. Putting aside the awful staff, Dr. Campbell is an outstanding competent surgeon. You won't be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539115].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr Campbell has performed several scar reduction procedures after a motor cycle accident I had on a tiny Pacific Island back in 2006. I lost a great amount of scalp tissue (right to the scull plate) and after several procedures (and amazingly no transplants) I am VERY glad to say that nobody that doesn't know, can actually tell. Dr Campbell is a phenomenal surgeon who takes the time to explain the "what" and "why" before and after the procedures. He has a great sense of humor and his office staff are top notch. HIGHLY recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Had a consult with Dr. Campbell in January and loved him! He was the 3rd surgeon I saw before I picked one. I am scheduled for a BA on the 22nd of this month...yikes only 8 days t go! I am nervous but very anxious for the procedure. It's been a loooonnng time a comin'! Will post after surgery for results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr Campbell is an amazing dr, I had a tummy tuck and liposuction in Feb 2012, he took out an old appendix scar as well as c-section scars, my tummy looks amazing now and I have a scar that I can hardly see it is so tiny. Fantastic job. In Feb 2013 I went back to Dr Campbell and had a breast lift and augmentation, again fantastic results, he has done an amazing job. Dr Campbell has an amazing bed side manner, always happy and friendly when ever he sees you. He is always available for you before and after surgery with any questions or concerns, he definitely goes above and beyond with his patients. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues, I would highly recommend him. His staff are super friendly and professional, I had an amazing experience with him and I am sure you will too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1539111].votes_count ]]