You may also like

Rate Dr. Earl Campbell

Dr. Earl Campbell's Ratings

Earlobe repair surgery performed at Foothills Hospital minor surgery. Had a ripped earlobe from a baby pulling a pearl stud earring out years ago. I was experiencing a quandary as to whether or not I should continue to wear pierced earrings. After inheriting a few beautiful pairs from my mother, I decided to have a look at what solutions existed. Truly a delightful Doctor, from beside manner to precision skill! Absolutely fantastic! Thanks Dr. Campbell for a great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Words cannot truly describe how thankful I am to Dr. Campbell & his staff. Undergoing any surgery is daunting & they all made me personally feel at ease. Anyone who has seen my 'before & after' photos of the breast reduction I recently had done cannot believe the precision he achieved. From the moment we first met, for the initial consultation I felt at extreme ease. I have recommend him to several friends & will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done this year by Dr. Campbell. A true professional - polite, caring, and knowledgable. Went above and beyond to get me great results. Thanks Dr. Campbell and staff! Joanne, his nurse is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had a a breast augmentation done one April 6, 2015 with Dr.Campbell. Prior to choosing Dr. Campbell I had seen a couple other surgeons in the city and felt that Dr.Campbell by far was an easy choice for me. Front desk staff are friendly and easy to talk too. Joanne, Dr. Campbells nurse is such a sweet lady, and most of all helpful and cares for your outcome. I have read some pretty judgmental comments about her on here and its unfortunate that people can make such quick assumptions and judgments. She is very knowledgable and always more than open for you to contact her with any questions or concerns. Dr. Campbell is a very soft spoken guy with an easy approach feeling. His bedside manners are fantastic and you just feel in good hands when your with him, hence why I chose him! Both him and Joanne give you their personal numbers post op and have been so helpful in answering my million questions! I am pleased with my results so far and cant wait for recovery to be over and done with. Overall I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Campbells team and highly recommend them to anyone. And on a quick side note; the consultation is free of charge which was a great benefit for me seeing as I was so indecisive on what size to chose, I went for 3 or 4 consultations before actually booking and everytime they never pressured or rushed me into making a decision, only reminded me to come back as much as I needed too and o take all the time and questions I needed to feel confident in my decision. Thank you Dr. Campbell and the rest of the team for a great experience! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758325].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 26, 2015

Yesterday i had consultation with Dr. Earl Campbell regard Rhinoplasty (nose job), hes smart, down to earth, great bedside manner! and the most importent thing is he know exactly what hes doing!! i went to 3 consultation with 3 different doctors to have opinions... the only one i felt i can trust to have nosejob with is Dr Campbell!! i didnt meet his nurse yet.. i will save some money and go a head with my rhinoplasty!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

There is nothing I can add to how great Dr. Campbell is. I agree on all previous accounts on his bedside manner, competence, and knowledge. I also agree that the nurse leaves much to be desired for being in the medical field and rides off the coattails of Dr. Campbell. She forced her opinion on me, talks excessively but never says anything of substance, and I agree talks way to much about Dr. Campbell. With her attitude one would think she held all the knowledge in the world when in fact she wasn't helpful at all to me and like others made me very uncomfortable. I would recommend Dr Campbell and if he's not available just wait or book another appointment so you do not have to see the glorified babysitter. Not to mention, it is clear she writes her own reviews. Two reviews below the first writer said they didn't know her name and in the next sentence her name pops up. Clearly she's unprofessional. The other gals at the front are friendly and mind their business.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2751446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Campbell has the absolute best bed side manner in Calgary. He was extremely knowledgable and had all the answers to my questions. He made me feel extremely comfortable and that is saying a lot. I was embarrassed and shy in my own skin and he made it the most comfortable experience. I told him my concerns and he took them seriously and made sure that they were taken care of. His staff is absolutely fabulous and made all my booking and payment process very easy. I am so happy with the work I have had done and the wonderful quality I was given by him and his team. The best experience I have ever had. I would refer anyone I know to him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I picked Dr. Campbell because of reviews on here so I thought I would share my experience because it was so helpful reading other peoples experiences. I had my consult yesterday for a breast lift and my surgery is booked for Feb 2! I'm anxious and excited at the same time.
I arrived early for my appointment and was seen early. I know others have experienced punctuality as an issue with this Dr. and when I read those reviews I thought yes that is frustrating but I would rather have a Dr. that is running late because he cares enough to spend the time each individual patient needs to have their questions answered than have a Dr. that is pushing ppl to be quick in their appointments, and is more concerned with making cash than than the patients well being. Dr. Campbell understands this is a big decision and spends the time needed with you to make sure you are well informed. This was actually my second consult because the first Dr. I seen waled in the room spent 2 seconds looking at me, gave me a price, and walked out. I felt like he was more interested in my money than me as a person. Dr. Campbell made me feel like he was more interested in my well being not interested in making a profit off me.
He was very informative. He told me how he does the procedure, what to expect after the procedure and he made sure to keep checking in with me to make sure I was following along and understood what he was saying and if I had any questions. He is very knowledgeable. He has an excellent bed side manner and seemed very gentle and caring. He is very soft spoken which I liked I didnt feel like he was talking down to me ever or like he thought he knew what was best for me.
The staff at the front desk was very friendly, and the nurse that came in the room while I had my exam (sorry cant remember her name) was very good. She was talkative and did her best to make me feel comfortable during the exam.
Joanne is AMAZING!! she double checked to make sure I had no further questions, was super friendly, and just an all around nice person. I wanted to make my payment in full and she was made sure to tell me I wasn't obligated to make a choice right away and I didn't have to pay in full I could just put down the deposit. I never once felt pressured during my visit to make a choice it was all left up to me.
Also you get Joannes cell number as well as Dr. Campbell's cell number for after the surgery they are available to you 24 hours a day just in case you need them in the middle of the night!
My recommendation to anyone thinking about plastic surgery is to read reviews and then make a few consult appointments with different Doctors ( cause it can take months to get in) then make your choice from there. As I said the first guy I seen, who was highly recommended by a friend just felt wrong to me. So book a few appointments that way if you dont like the first person you go to you dont have to wait months for another consult or dont feel pressured to go with that Dr because you dont want to wait again.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2677650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

First of all...I do not believe that anyone should give bad punctuality scores to a dedicated hard working surgeon like dr. campbell....he does all he can to help without wasting your time. He is also very knowledgeable and nice. The little girl at the front seems in a good mood - Joanne the nurse makes me highly uncomfortable, she seems high on herself and treats the other staff like they are beneath her. Also, she gossips about Dr. Campbell when he's not around and when he gives her orders, she says smiles then says "that's not gonna happen!" when he leaves. I wouldn't want my staff doing that behind my back. I am sure she's a nice person, but quite unprofessional. When I left the office she didn't even wait for the door to close before talking about me..really? But regardless of her attitude, Dr. Campbell does excellent work and I am very happy with it.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2666975].votes_count ]]