Rate Dr. Earl Campbell

Dr. Earl Campbell's Ratings

Dr. Campbell has the absolute best bed side manner in Calgary. He was extremely knowledgable and had all the answers to my questions. He made me feel extremely comfortable and that is saying a lot. I was embarrassed and shy in my own skin and he made it the most comfortable experience. I told him my concerns and he took them seriously and made sure that they were taken care of. His staff is absolutely fabulous and made all my booking and payment process very easy. I am so happy with the work I have had done and the wonderful quality I was given by him and his team. The best experience I have ever had. I would refer anyone I know to him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I picked Dr. Campbell because of reviews on here so I thought I would share my experience because it was so helpful reading other peoples experiences. I had my consult yesterday for a breast lift and my surgery is booked for Feb 2! I'm anxious and excited at the same time.
I arrived early for my appointment and was seen early. I know others have experienced punctuality as an issue with this Dr. and when I read those reviews I thought yes that is frustrating but I would rather have a Dr. that is running late because he cares enough to spend the time each individual patient needs to have their questions answered than have a Dr. that is pushing ppl to be quick in their appointments, and is more concerned with making cash than than the patients well being. Dr. Campbell understands this is a big decision and spends the time needed with you to make sure you are well informed. This was actually my second consult because the first Dr. I seen waled in the room spent 2 seconds looking at me, gave me a price, and walked out. I felt like he was more interested in my money than me as a person. Dr. Campbell made me feel like he was more interested in my well being not interested in making a profit off me.
He was very informative. He told me how he does the procedure, what to expect after the procedure and he made sure to keep checking in with me to make sure I was following along and understood what he was saying and if I had any questions. He is very knowledgeable. He has an excellent bed side manner and seemed very gentle and caring. He is very soft spoken which I liked I didnt feel like he was talking down to me ever or like he thought he knew what was best for me.
The staff at the front desk was very friendly, and the nurse that came in the room while I had my exam (sorry cant remember her name) was very good. She was talkative and did her best to make me feel comfortable during the exam.
Joanne is AMAZING!! she double checked to make sure I had no further questions, was super friendly, and just an all around nice person. I wanted to make my payment in full and she was made sure to tell me I wasn't obligated to make a choice right away and I didn't have to pay in full I could just put down the deposit. I never once felt pressured during my visit to make a choice it was all left up to me.
Also you get Joannes cell number as well as Dr. Campbell's cell number for after the surgery they are available to you 24 hours a day just in case you need them in the middle of the night!
My recommendation to anyone thinking about plastic surgery is to read reviews and then make a few consult appointments with different Doctors ( cause it can take months to get in) then make your choice from there. As I said the first guy I seen, who was highly recommended by a friend just felt wrong to me. So book a few appointments that way if you dont like the first person you go to you dont have to wait months for another consult or dont feel pressured to go with that Dr because you dont want to wait again.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2677650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

First of all...I do not believe that anyone should give bad punctuality scores to a dedicated hard working surgeon like dr. campbell....he does all he can to help without wasting your time. He is also very knowledgeable and nice. The little girl at the front seems in a good mood - Joanne the nurse makes me highly uncomfortable, she seems high on herself and treats the other staff like they are beneath her. Also, she gossips about Dr. Campbell when he's not around and when he gives her orders, she says smiles then says "that's not gonna happen!" when he leaves. I wouldn't want my staff doing that behind my back. I am sure she's a nice person, but quite unprofessional. When I left the office she didn't even wait for the door to close before talking about me..really? But regardless of her attitude, Dr. Campbell does excellent work and I am very happy with it.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2666975].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I got Breast augmentation done a few days ago, and Dr Campbell made me feel so comfortable as my anxiety was so worked up at the beginning.. He made me feel a lot better and before I knew it I was awake and done! My friend referred me to him and I would refer him to anybody. Very professional and good bedside manners along with regular follow ups. Thank you so much for being so amazing! Five stars.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

On Dec 5th 2014 I had a "Mommy Makeover" definitely one of the scariest days of my life. Dr Campbell and his team made me feel so comfortable and re assured me that I was in good hands.. Looking at myself today tears are non stop streaming down my face, I just can't believe this is the "new" me and I'm so thankful. Thank You Doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2648200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr.Campbell is an amazing doctor! He is kind and knowledgeable. His staff is amazing as well, from the first point of contact on the phone to seeing Dr.Campbell in the office, they were always cheery and not snobby at all! I highly recommend Dr.Campbell.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2613825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Dr. Campbell is an exemplar of a skilled surgeon which I think needs to be the standard for more cosmopolitan high quality health care. Almost two years ago I had a bilateral reduction mammoplasty. After 20 years of living with chronic shoulder pain and tenderness from cysts, the pain was relieved after surgery. Throughout the process Dr. Campbell was always helpful, competent, thorough, and always followed through on any abnormalities in the healing process. He was always professional and seemed to naturally know how to treat patients with dignity (I write naturally as either they do not teach that in medical school or some other doctors missed that course!!). Dr. Campbell is thoroughly engaged in his work so you can expect a high quality result with high quality care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I can highly recommend Dr. Campbell. I had my breast augmentation done one week ago and are already very happy with the result. I appreciated his bedside mannors and his knowledge. You won't be disappointed!
Best regards M.O.H

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2506969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done with Dr.Campbell just over 8 weeks ago. During the consultation process he was extremely reassuring and informative. He spent the time to answer all of my questions and make sure that I was well informed on my decision. His nurse Joanne was extremely accommodating and helpful. I was nervous and tend to over worry but Dr.Campbell not only made sure I was comfortable pre op, but also post op. I am in love with my new additions and recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Dr. Campbell is amazing in surgery and out. He has a wonderful bedside manner and listens to your concerns. Not sure how he ended up with the staff he has though. One older lady ignores patients and talks on the phone all the time, the young Asian girl asks inappropriate questions (like what did you have done) and she does it in front of other patients...and that nurse thinks she's the surgeon when she is an RN - one of the lowest qualifications for a nurse. Putting aside the awful staff, Dr. Campbell is an outstanding competent surgeon. You won't be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1539115].votes_count ]]