Rate Dr. Earl Campbell

Dr. Earl Campbell's Ratings

I can highly recommend Dr. Campbell. I had my breast augmentation done one week ago and are already very happy with the result. I appreciated his bedside mannors and his knowledge. You won't be disappointed!
Best regards M.O.H

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done with Dr.Campbell just over 8 weeks ago. During the consultation process he was extremely reassuring and informative. He spent the time to answer all of my questions and make sure that I was well informed on my decision. His nurse Joanne was extremely accommodating and helpful. I was nervous and tend to over worry but Dr.Campbell not only made sure I was comfortable pre op, but also post op. I am in love with my new additions and recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Dr. Campbell is amazing in surgery and out. He has a wonderful bedside manner and listens to your concerns. Not sure how he ended up with the staff he has though. One older lady ignores patients and talks on the phone all the time, the young Asian girl asks inappropriate questions (like what did you have done) and she does it in front of other patients...and that nurse thinks she's the surgeon when she is an RN - one of the lowest qualifications for a nurse. Putting aside the awful staff, Dr. Campbell is an outstanding competent surgeon. You won't be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr Campbell has performed several scar reduction procedures after a motor cycle accident I had on a tiny Pacific Island back in 2006. I lost a great amount of scalp tissue (right to the scull plate) and after several procedures (and amazingly no transplants) I am VERY glad to say that nobody that doesn't know, can actually tell. Dr Campbell is a phenomenal surgeon who takes the time to explain the "what" and "why" before and after the procedures. He has a great sense of humor and his office staff are top notch. HIGHLY recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Had a consult with Dr. Campbell in January and loved him! He was the 3rd surgeon I saw before I picked one. I am scheduled for a BA on the 22nd of this month...yikes only 8 days t go! I am nervous but very anxious for the procedure. It's been a loooonnng time a comin'! Will post after surgery for results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr Campbell is an amazing dr, I had a tummy tuck and liposuction in Feb 2012, he took out an old appendix scar as well as c-section scars, my tummy looks amazing now and I have a scar that I can hardly see it is so tiny. Fantastic job. In Feb 2013 I went back to Dr Campbell and had a breast lift and augmentation, again fantastic results, he has done an amazing job. Dr Campbell has an amazing bed side manner, always happy and friendly when ever he sees you. He is always available for you before and after surgery with any questions or concerns, he definitely goes above and beyond with his patients. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues, I would highly recommend him. His staff are super friendly and professional, I had an amazing experience with him and I am sure you will too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Doctor Campbell and his staff are very professional. I required a surgery on my face to remove some skin cancer. The cancer was initially misdiagnosed so by the time I saw Dr Campbell it had progressed. Two surgeries were required. I didn’t realize how worried I was about it until the surgery was completed. I was impressed by the how fast Dr Campbell took care of the problem and by the quality of his work. Dr Campbell took great care to minimize the scar and hide it in my natural wrinkle lines. In fact there is almost no scar. He is a very personable man who made me feel at ease and confident throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Doctor Campbell and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Dr. Campbell is the absolute best plastic surgeon!!!! My twin sister and I had him do a minor procedure on us. Then I got breast implants a month ago, and the results are gorgeous!!!!!! I've already got someone else so impressed by my results to see him, too!!!! Dr. Campbell rocks, and he's charming!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

Dr. Campbell was kind and answered all my questions. I was concerned about having surgery but he reassured me and gave me all the facts so I could relax...lol. I had to wait over an hour for surgery however this was not his fault. I highly recommend him. I had breast augmentation with him and my only regret is not going bigger. Highly recommend whatever size you like at your consult go 50cc larger if you are going under the muscle.. Other than that I am completely satisfied. You can call him 24/7 with any concerns post op, he really is there for you if you need him. My friend also went to him and she loves him too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Dr Campbell performed breast aug on me last November. He is very friendly and professional. Extremely knowledgable and is more than willing to find the exact size and profile to accomodate your body. My only regret was not going bigger, which was my fault as I was paranoid of going too big, as most girls end up wishing they had gone bigger. So I went in for a redo two days ago, and couldnt be more ecstatic with the results. Dr Campbell did the second surgery free of charge. I only had to pay surgical facility fees and and the actual implant fees. His quality of work is the absolute best, you will not find a better plastic surgeon in Canada for this procedure. Even the people at the surgical facility told me I was very lucky to have found Dr Campbell, as all his work is amazing. I feel truly blessed to be so lucky. Thank you so much Dr Campbell, you are an angel :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1539107].votes_count ]]