You may also like

Rate Dr. Earl Campbell

Dr. Earl Campbell's Ratings

I had surgery 2 months ago and am so happy with my results. Dr. Campbell was fabulous all around. He answered my questions, put me at ease, and delivered more than I expected on my results. I am already almost healed at it's just been 2 months and it l look great! Kendra was friendly and prompt, Leslie was just all around amazing she was friendly respectful and it was obvious she knew what she was doing. Jo-ann the nurse...well she's not my cup of tea - only I have to say is that she likely has low self esteem which is why she over compensates in what she tries to do..i was a bit worried about her skin care advice cause her surgery looked bad. I don't think she's a bad person but do think she needs therapy. This likely why she rubs some people wrong way. But if you want the best surgery and experience a fantastic bedside manner Dr. Campbell is the surgeon to get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I had breast augmentation and lift done on May 11th and could not be happier!! Joanne and Dr Campbell took excellent care of me start to finish. All of my questions were answered and they were never pushy on sizing or if I should lift or not. My only regret is not doing this earlier!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Earlobe repair surgery performed at Foothills Hospital minor surgery. Had a ripped earlobe from a baby pulling a pearl stud earring out years ago. I was experiencing a quandary as to whether or not I should continue to wear pierced earrings. After inheriting a few beautiful pairs from my mother, I decided to have a look at what solutions existed. Truly a delightful Doctor, from beside manner to precision skill! Absolutely fantastic! Thanks Dr. Campbell for a great experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Words cannot truly describe how thankful I am to Dr. Campbell & his staff. Undergoing any surgery is daunting & they all made me personally feel at ease. Anyone who has seen my 'before & after' photos of the breast reduction I recently had done cannot believe the precision he achieved. From the moment we first met, for the initial consultation I felt at extreme ease. I have recommend him to several friends & will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2788600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done this year by Dr. Campbell. A true professional - polite, caring, and knowledgable. Went above and beyond to get me great results. Thanks Dr. Campbell and staff! Joanne, his nurse is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had a a breast augmentation done one April 6, 2015 with Dr.Campbell. Prior to choosing Dr. Campbell I had seen a couple other surgeons in the city and felt that Dr.Campbell by far was an easy choice for me. Front desk staff are friendly and easy to talk too. Joanne, Dr. Campbells nurse is such a sweet lady, and most of all helpful and cares for your outcome. I have read some pretty judgmental comments about her on here and its unfortunate that people can make such quick assumptions and judgments. She is very knowledgable and always more than open for you to contact her with any questions or concerns. Dr. Campbell is a very soft spoken guy with an easy approach feeling. His bedside manners are fantastic and you just feel in good hands when your with him, hence why I chose him! Both him and Joanne give you their personal numbers post op and have been so helpful in answering my million questions! I am pleased with my results so far and cant wait for recovery to be over and done with. Overall I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Campbells team and highly recommend them to anyone. And on a quick side note; the consultation is free of charge which was a great benefit for me seeing as I was so indecisive on what size to chose, I went for 3 or 4 consultations before actually booking and everytime they never pressured or rushed me into making a decision, only reminded me to come back as much as I needed too and o take all the time and questions I needed to feel confident in my decision. Thank you Dr. Campbell and the rest of the team for a great experience! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758325].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 26, 2015

Yesterday i had consultation with Dr. Earl Campbell regard Rhinoplasty (nose job), hes smart, down to earth, great bedside manner! and the most importent thing is he know exactly what hes doing!! i went to 3 consultation with 3 different doctors to have opinions... the only one i felt i can trust to have nosejob with is Dr Campbell!! i didnt meet his nurse yet.. i will save some money and go a head with my rhinoplasty!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

There is nothing I can add to how great Dr. Campbell is. I agree on all previous accounts on his bedside manner, competence, and knowledge. I also agree that the nurse leaves much to be desired for being in the medical field and rides off the coattails of Dr. Campbell. She forced her opinion on me, talks excessively but never says anything of substance, and I agree talks way to much about Dr. Campbell. With her attitude one would think she held all the knowledge in the world when in fact she wasn't helpful at all to me and like others made me very uncomfortable. I would recommend Dr Campbell and if he's not available just wait or book another appointment so you do not have to see the glorified babysitter. Not to mention, it is clear she writes her own reviews. Two reviews below the first writer said they didn't know her name and in the next sentence her name pops up. Clearly she's unprofessional. The other gals at the front are friendly and mind their business.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2751446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Campbell has the absolute best bed side manner in Calgary. He was extremely knowledgable and had all the answers to my questions. He made me feel extremely comfortable and that is saying a lot. I was embarrassed and shy in my own skin and he made it the most comfortable experience. I told him my concerns and he took them seriously and made sure that they were taken care of. His staff is absolutely fabulous and made all my booking and payment process very easy. I am so happy with the work I have had done and the wonderful quality I was given by him and his team. The best experience I have ever had. I would refer anyone I know to him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691685].votes_count ]]