Rate Dr. Lisa M. Coohill

Dr. Lisa M. Coohill's Ratings

This rating is in regard to when Dr. Coohill was in practice in West Long Branch, NJ in the late 90's and treated my 74 yr. old Mom. She passed away recently and I finally came upon Dr. Coohill's name in her belongings. Mom had suffered a TIA and was seeing Dr. C. She went for her regular appt. and complained to Dr. C. that she was seeing flashing lights and having trouble writing among other things. Dr. Coohill should have immediately sent her to the hospital or at least not allowed her to drive home. She should have called myself or my brother to come and pick her up and take her to the hospital. Instead she allowed her to leave and the following day she had a major stroke which destroyed her quality of life for the next 14 years. She suffered and was in and out of rehabs for the rest of her life and her loved ones' lives were destroyed. If only she had sent her to the hospital for the clot-busting drug so many people's lives would have changed for the better. Too late now.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

She is simply fantastic. The best neurologist, bar none. I can't gush enough about her. The office is superlatively maintained and managed; the facilities are outstanding. Her personality and bedside manner are flawless. Aside from my septal surgeon a few months back (also a rave review for something unrelated), possibly the only doctor I've seen in years that I trusted implicitly. I have a variety of symptoms, some of which mimic or appear as "other things" and she was thorough, analytical, and precise. Rave reviews for the rest of the staff at her medical group - imaging, blood work, etc. The best. The hippocratic oath as it should be practitioned.

Submitted April 24, 2010 | flag

It was a relief to finally find a "Top Notch" doctor! Dr Coohill is one of the absolute best. She was recommended to me and for good reason. She listens, has a strong knowledge base, emits confidence and epitomizes professionalism. She is a doctor with a personality! Yes, finally a doctor who looks at me and not thru me in their attempts to simply tell me what I want to hear and move onto the next patient. Thank you Dr Coohill!

Submitted May 17, 2008 | flag

I recommned her strongly. She listen and takes the time to talk. She helped me.

Submitted May 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Coohill is great. She listens very well, is very knowledgeable and open-minded. I wanted to try an alternative treatment; she had never heard of it, but she read the info I gave her very carefully and said I could try it. It worked for me and now she is letting other patients try it.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2007 | flag