Dr. Lynne D. Myers

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Lynne D. Myers has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3647877
04/01/14 5 4 5 5 She's fantastic. Very knowledgeable and down to earth. She really put our highly anxious son at ease. I was practically in tears watching how great she was with him. She gives lots of great referrals and suggestions. I hope she never retires!!!  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lynne" to "Lynne D."
RID: 2582430
11/03/13 3 4 5 5 we have been going to Dr Myers for years, I think she is a wonderful doctor as well as a human being. When I read the review about the ''fees'' I understand the frustration of the person who wrote the review, BUT Dr Myers is a great doctor and we should be mad about the insurances of pays them nothing for their hard work and knowledge.
RID: 2579692
07/03/13 3 3 4 3 I took my 8-month old son to see Dr. Meyers in early March 2013. He had croup in early January and had continued to have severe nasal congestion. I had made AT LEAST 3 other trips to Northern VA Pediatrics in the interim. Dr. Myers was the only doctor who thought to do a nose culture on my son and find out if he truly had sinusitis or some other problem. The nose culture confirmed sinusitis and my son is finally on the correct medication. I did not give Dr. Myers a higher rating because she felt my son might have acid reflux - which I knew he did not have - and prescribed Zantac, which ended up being a total waste and resulted in giving my son needless medication.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2564914
19/02/13 1 2 1 1 We left the practice after 1 appointment. They have FEES for their fees. We should have known by the lobby and every available wall space covered in neon paper listing all their new fees. Their lobby being littered with sign about all the 'new fees' for this that an the other should have been enough to send us running. I understand fees for 'no shows'...or something that takes a lot of time. This place takes the cake! Just no more cake from me. They will nickel and dime you (25-50 dollars for everything extra). They get you to use their lab because they can get you the results quickly. When you go downstairs, then they tell you there's an extra fee for using their lab (on top of the payments that you must make for lab fees- on the high end to start with). You have to sign a WAIVER for it too RIDICULOUS...we will not be back. Especially since the staff was as best curt in greeting and dispensing of business tasks. We will vote with our $ and children. Goodbye millions of Fees.
RID: 1447356
23/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Myers was my pediatrician and now I take my child to her! (I am 32). She is terrific.
RID: 624841
26/06/08 4 2 4 5 A very smart doctor, but always seems a little busy, can keep you waiting. And always seems to rush the diagnosis. You wait for 20 minutes, and she comes in and leaves in less than 5. But she does give a good diagnosis, and is knowledgeable in what she does.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 76235
04/01/07 5 5 5 Dr. Myers is a wonderful doctor. She always had time for my questions, and she answered them in a way that was thorough, clear, and not condescending. She took all of my concerns seriously and I felt like we were partners in my daughter's health. I appreciated that she seemed to care for all of us, not just my daughter. She is wonderful for first-time parents. I loved her handouts! We had to move away last year, and I greatly miss having her as our pediatrician.  Respond
RID: 56687
16/11/06 4 5 5 I am so relieved to find such a competent doctor for my child. As a nurse, I am impressed by her knowledgeable, caring manner within such a busy practice.  Respond
RID: 35324
10/07/06 5 5 5 Dr. Myers really showed that she cared about my sons illness. She did research and helped educate me on his illness. Even if I don't have insurance I will pay out of pocket to keep going to Dr. Myers.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000
RID: 5820
26/02/05 4 5 5 Both my kids have grown up with Dr. Myers. Great Pediatrician.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 548
12/07/04 4 5 5 Provides fantastic care. Incredibly knowledgable and great for first time parents.  Respond