Rate Dr. Lynne D. Myers

Dr. Lynne D. Myers's Ratings

She's fantastic. Very knowledgeable and down to earth. She really put our highly anxious son at ease. I was practically in tears watching how great she was with him. She gives lots of great referrals and suggestions. I hope she never retires!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

we have been going to Dr Myers for years, I think she is a wonderful doctor as well as a human being. When I read the review about the ''fees'' I understand the frustration of the person who wrote the review, BUT Dr Myers is a great doctor and we should be mad about the insurances of pays them nothing for their hard work and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I took my 8-month old son to see Dr. Meyers in early March 2013. He had croup in early January and had continued to have severe nasal congestion. I had made AT LEAST 3 other trips to Northern VA Pediatrics in the interim. Dr. Myers was the only doctor who thought to do a nose culture on my son and find out if he truly had sinusitis or some other problem. The nose culture confirmed sinusitis and my son is finally on the correct medication. I did not give Dr. Myers a higher rating because she felt my son might have acid reflux - which I knew he did not have - and prescribed Zantac, which ended up being a total waste and resulted in giving my son needless medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

We left the practice after 1 appointment. They have FEES for their fees. We should have known by the lobby and every available wall space covered in neon paper listing all their new fees. Their lobby being littered with sign about all the 'new fees' for this that an the other should have been enough to send us running. I understand fees for 'no shows'...or something that takes a lot of time. This place takes the cake! Just no more cake from me. They will nickel and dime you (25-50 dollars for everything extra). They get you to use their lab because they can get you the results quickly. When you go downstairs, then they tell you there's an extra fee for using their lab (on top of the payments that you must make for lab fees- on the high end to start with). You have to sign a WAIVER for it too RIDICULOUS...we will not be back. Especially since the staff was as best curt in greeting and dispensing of business tasks. We will vote with our $ and children. Goodbye millions of Fees.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Dr. Myers was my pediatrician and now I take my child to her! (I am 32). She is terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

A very smart doctor, but always seems a little busy, can keep you waiting. And always seems to rush the diagnosis. You wait for 20 minutes, and she comes in and leaves in less than 5. But she does give a good diagnosis, and is knowledgeable in what she does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Myers is a wonderful doctor. She always had time for my questions, and she answered them in a way that was thorough, clear, and not condescending. She took all of my concerns seriously and I felt like we were partners in my daughter's health. I appreciated that she seemed to care for all of us, not just my daughter. She is wonderful for first-time parents. I loved her handouts! We had to move away last year, and I greatly miss having her as our pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2007

I am so relieved to find such a competent doctor for my child. As a nurse, I am impressed by her knowledgeable, caring manner within such a busy practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2006

Dr. Myers really showed that she cared about my sons illness. She did research and helped educate me on his illness. Even if I don't have insurance I will pay out of pocket to keep going to Dr. Myers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Both my kids have grown up with Dr. Myers. Great Pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167469].votes_count ]]