Rate Dr. Boris Bagdasarian

Dr. Boris Bagdasarian's Ratings

Among the very best, he is my favorite. I am cancer free for over 6 years with history of stage 3 breast cancer. God bless

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Bagdasarian is an amazing physician, with tremendous compassion and bedside manners.His acumen is top notch.

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

I believe that Dr. Bagdasarian's aggressive approach to my Stage III breast cancer is the main reason I'm cancer-free over 3 years later. He is positive and caring, and seems to be on top of the latest developments. As a woman I didn't feel he condescended to me, something I've experienced with other male doctors. His staff is always pleasant and they handle the many insurance/authorization issues competently and prompty. The office is busy, so sometimes the wait can be long.

Submitted July 17, 2009 | flag

Uncaring, egotistical, and always in a big hurry I always felt shortchanged. You can do much better elsewhere.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2008 | flag