Rate Dr. Nadia Elihu

Dr. Nadia Elihu's Ratings

It's difficult to make an appointment sometimes BUT that is entirely because Dr. Elihu is great. She is thorough in her meetings, takes time to answer your questions and understands the value of time. I was immediately at ease when I talked about a new procedure with her and she is always willing to talk through any concerns you have. She is also the type of doctor to be direct if you are NOT taking care of yourself. She will definitely tell you, but in a very constructive way. I appreciate her level of professionalism and thoroughness.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

i'm very happy with the type of service Dr. Elihu has given me.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Elihu has been my doctor for a few years now and I'm still amazed with how wonderful she is. She's thorough, patient, gentle and, most of all, listens to what I have to say or ask. She's by far the best doctor I've had.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Elihu for years and she's a GREAT DR!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgeble, good listener. Office called me to follow up after I had an unrelated ER visit.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Elihu is understanding, caring,and intelligent. She is the best doctor I ever had.

Submitted June 27, 2008 | flag

Always available, easy to get appointment when sick. Great Doctor and personnel.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2007 | flag