Rate Dr. Nivedita Sharma

Dr. Nivedita Sharma's Ratings

Dr.Sharma is the most compassionate doctor I ever met. She listens and is very understanding and helpful. She takes the time to hear your concerns, you never feel rushed. Her staff are all very friendly and professional. I wish I had found her sooner. I have recommended her to family. I am so happy with her, even if I moved away, I would travel to see her. Right now I live down the street, so I feel very lucky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Love Dr. Sharma, she's knowledgeable, helpful, a good listener and compassionate. Her staff is a pleasure to deal with as they are nice and also very helpful. Couldn't ask for a better Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

Great doctor. She even squeezed me in when I was having an allergic reaction and has a very personable manner. She listens and makes you feel very comfortable. Only drawback is limited hours when appontments are available, but otherwise I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

Good listener, kind and compassionate, very helpful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

great dr., good listener, always helpful and compassionate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

she is a very good doctor, very helpful and very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541825].votes_count ]]