Rate Dr. Michael G. Marcus

Dr. Michael G. Marcus's Ratings

I cant say enough about this MD. I actually traveled from another state because this MD came so highly recomended to me. He really was concerned and helpful and is wonderful with both child and parents. Cant say enough about him.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Marcus. I have trouble seeing other dr's in other specialties because they're never as good as Dr.Marcus. I recently went through a very complicated but temporary illness that wasn't pulmonary at all. Dr. Marcus led efforts to help me and he's the one I credit with making me better. When I walk into his office I just feel 'safe'. I love him, and would highly recommend him!

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Marcus has been my daughters pulmonologist for 9 years..he is the most knowledgable, compassionate and wonderful doctor she has, and she has 4 other specialists. He has saved her life on a number of occasions and has even come to hospitals where he had no privileges to make sure her treatment was sufficient. You may have a wait time in his office but that's because he treats each patient and their parents with kindness and compassion and most times he's tending to an emergency in the hospital. He doesn't leave your child alone in a hospital in an emergency just because he has office hours. My daughter is 21 years old and she still sees Dr. Marcus and will continue to see him even though she no longer qualifies for pediatrics. He returns calls promptly during off hours and treats his patients as he would his own child. Words cannot explain how wonderful this man is.

Submitted March 16, 2007 | flag

Dr. Marcus is so sweet, kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He is the best pulmonologist/allergist out there! He is very sweet, and is usually very even-tempered, but watch it if you screw one of his patients, he has kids of his own but his patients are his kids too!

Submitted March 9, 2007 | flag

Has taken care of my daughter with asthma in Brooklyn and Staten Island for years. Is ALWAYS pleasent and caring! Has told us he will continue to see her after she gets older because we love him so much! WE LOVE HIM!

Submitted Dec. 23, 2006 | flag

Triple boarded physician (pulmonology, allergy & immunology) very sweet, patient doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients. This is a pediatric practice and geared very well towards children with an inviting and non-threatening atmosphere

Submitted March 6, 2005 | flag