Rate Dr. Mark Glazebrook

Dr. Mark Glazebrook's Ratings

Well after he screwed up my first surgery. I spent 3 weeks in pain went in for a check up and he swore up and down all was good. Thank god for Dr Roberts. He had a gut feeling something wasn't right. He sent me for an MR I and then called in a radiologist who noticed the 2 screws holding my tibia and fibia together missed. So on came the second surgery. When he fixed his mistake and also found a bone chip in my ankle he missed the first time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Glazebrook. He was very knowledgeable & very sure of himself! I find this very comforting! I want a doctor who know his stuff! I was told to call his office, which I did. I reach an answering machine, left a message and waited only 30 minutes for a return call. Karen, Dr. Glazebrook's person, was polite and pleasant. Will let you know how it goes from here. I am waiting for a surgery date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

very impolite, unhelpful at all and rude, never gave me enough time or even time to explain the issue, he does not care about the patient's pain or the difficulties the patient would suffer after his decision. If you were (unfortunately) referred to him, expect the worst cause u gonna get it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Trying to see him is more painful than the condition itself. You are right his secretary has no interpersonal skills. Dr. Glazebrook has a terribe bedside manner. He is quick, arrogant and not at all friendly. Granted he may know his stuff but after my bunion surgery I spoke to several people in the waiting room during my routine follow-up appointments and interestingly enough everyone felt that he was rude and if they mentioned they were not completely satisfied with the surgery he told them they had arthritis and needed to have the bone fused. He said this to me after I told him I was not satisified and had I not spoken to others in the waiting room I might have believed him. I did not go for the recommended bone fusion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2011

Dr. Glazebrook is a very busy doctor but I found that he gave me sufficient time to address my concerns. Yes I had to wait a very long time to see him but that isn't his fault. I wouldn't at all say he is rude. He is very matter of fact and gets to the point. This happens to be a quality I appreciate. He performed surgery on my foot a few weeks ago and things are progressing well. I have to agree with the comments expressed by others regarding his secretaty...she really lacks people skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

Knows his stuff but is arrogant and rude at times. Made me very angry they way he treated me one visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

I felt Dr. Glazebrook very knowledgeable and helpful. Great assessment and advice. I do want to say that his secretary, Karen, that a lot of people have had negative things to say about her - to be extremely helpful, quick to respond and very professional. I had read this site before I called and was not expecting much but was very pleasantly surprised. I hope she reads this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2010

Dr. Glazebrook is VERY busy. Expect to wait a year or more to see him. He is very knowledgeable and professional. His secretary on the other hand is not a people person and can be rather condescending is you don't understand the info she is explaining. She NEVER returns phone call in a timely fashion if at all and her excuses for not returning calls are routine (she gave me the same lame excuse three times in a 12 month span)I have a better memory than she gave me credit for. All in all once things were done I was pleased with the outcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

Awesome doctor.I've never seen a doctor that worked so hard before.He is short with people but I think that's the number of patients he sees in the run of a day.I had a crushed foot with infection.Amputation was a possiblity for a while.The infection was cleared up.He diagnosed a condition I had with the foot I had never heard of.He was 100% right.I wouldn't want any other doctor.He is slow with the paperwork and his secretary does her best.I think that would be the only fault he has.I've always found his secretary very nice.Dr.Chin is great but if you mention you smoke you're going to get a lecture.Great guy!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Dr. Glazebrook was helpful, and so was Dr. Chin. However, His receptionist, Karen, is extremely rude and impatient. She also doesn't explain things very well (like whether scans are the same day or not) and treats you like you're stupid if you don't understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541899].votes_count ]]