Dr. Chad Elsner

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Chad Elsner has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1219084
30/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Elsner was the only doctor who actually listened to me and correctly diagnosed my knee pain. I was very frustrated and in a lot of pain by the time I had been referred to him. He didn't treat me as the other doctors had, like I was faking the injury and looking for pills. Dr. Elsner listened to me and believed me. In 2008, he performed a knee arthroscopy and removed badly torn cartilage from behind the patella. He provided excellent follow up care. He took a lot of time to talk to me about strengthening exercises and told me about a new therapy he had read about which might provide some pain relief. Earlier this year I fell down a flight of stairs and suffered another knee injury. I was very disappointed he was not available.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
Respond
RID: 983656
09/09/09 5 5 5 5 Removed arthritis from my knee 10 years ago and no trouble since. I really appreciate that! This guy really knows his stuff!
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente