Rate Dr. Saud A. Sadiq

Dr. Saud A. Sadiq's Ratings

The absolute best, in every way. Open minds and hearts. Every single person in the place seems to care, and care deeply.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Sadiq for 15 years. H e is truly amazing. His manner is professional yet extremely caring and compassionate. His staff are always friendly and helpful. I truly believe that He will one day find the cause and cure for MS. From intial diagnosis I have flet that he is there for me and cares about the total person not just the MS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

An absolutely Fantastic Neurologist and even nicer person :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Best doctor! Came here for my sister and was really impressed with how much information he gave us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

The best doctor of any sort that I've ever encountered. A great man.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I had my first visit to Dr Sadiq and this Tisch MS center. It is run like a Swiss clock. Everyone is calm, helpful, pleasant without being fake or impatient. You could eat off the floors. The rooms are immaculate, serene. Dr Sadiq is steady and efficient. He takes everything in. He his compassionate and patient. I was sent immediately downstairs to their MRI facility and received the same high quality treatment there. I may not have MS and hope I don't, but if this is the kind of care you can obtain for this disease then it is beyond doubt the very best and you will be well taken care of. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Dr Sadiq seems pretty amazing and I feel fortunate to have met him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

My husband Stephen has primary progressive MS, after being very dissapointed with our 1st Dr we searched for a new Dr. We found Dr Sadiq and we thank god every day. To say he cares about his patients is an understatement. I am constantly astonished how prepared he is for every patient. I would like to think that my husband is one of Dr. Sadiqs favorite patients although I am sure Dr. Sadiq makes all his patients feel that way. His staff is also wonderful and if you are told you will get a call back today that is what you get, there is no games. I wish words can describe the respect I have for Dr. Sadiq and his staff, there is no medical practice run as well. God bless Dr. Sadiq and his staff they are in my prayers every day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

i am so impressed with this practice. i can not imagine any other ms practice being nearly as comprehensive as this one. the staff was great. i felt more like i was in 1st class service on airplane then being at a dr's office. they really leave no stone unturned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Dr Sadiq and his staff are incredible. They are always available and never rude or impatient. In addition, I must mention that his nutritionist, Dr. Bates is beyond words. She makes every effort to help me each and every time I contact her. I can't possibly express the gratitude I have for everyone here. MS is definitely not an easy thing to deal with, but they make the road much easier to travel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

I found Dr. Sadiq to be the best MS Doctor on the east coast. Great staff with great understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542220].votes_count ]]