Rate Dr. Warren Ramesh

Dr. Warren Ramesh's Ratings

i agree that this Dr is overworked, the staff is overworked also, there are so many people trying to get in to see him that they would rather write something that is not correct, this dr is very thorough and makes sure you are taken care of properly, he takes the time needed and has saved me from being in the hospital more than once, thanks for everything dr r.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Ramesh was good, however, he needs to spend more time training his staff on the need for timely return of phone calls. Were it not for another specialist contacting Dr. Ramesh directly, I would still be waiting for a diagnosis. According to Dr. Ramesh, without treatment, I will die.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

After waiting a relatively short period of time for an appointment & sleep study (less than 2 months in total), I've been left waiting 3+ months for the results! If they cannot be bothered to respond to the myriad of messages I've left, the least they could do is send an email to my GP, so she could tell me what's going on!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2009

Very poor. After waiting for almost 2 hours for my "appointment" then sitting in an empty room for 15 more minutes, I told the nurse I was leaving. She quickly got on the phone and said "he's leaving" and suddenly I was whisked into his office where we chatted for only 4 minutes and I was done. Total BS. He told me the results were inconclusive and I would have to pay $250 to have someone else do the study. Could this not be told over the phone? Or is it that he can't charge Alberta Health Care for an appointment if he just phoned me. The nurse took my blood pressure while arguing with me and with my arm elevated. These people have no clue about common courtesy nor how to do their jobs. I would NOT recommend this clown to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2009

Extremely knowledegable and very helpful. Maybe he doesn't have the greatest bedside manner but at least he's honest and tells it like it is. His office should better schedule his appointments so he isn't over burdened as you do have very long waits. It's usually 45 to 75 minutes after your appointment time before you get in to see him regardless how early you go before your appointment thus that's my only complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2009

Usually late for appointment, but personable and efficient once he begins interface with patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2008

Get a grip buddy! Your professionan is to help the sick not be critical. If you can't handle that, maybe go into the photocopy repair business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2008

I was DISGUSTED walking out of his office. I went for a Level 1 sleep study, the wait to get the test wasn't bad at all. But when I went for the results I left message after message trying to get someone to call me back to book my appointment after the phone continually went unanswered. Finally I get in, and he sits me down and I swear I was in his office for not even 3 minutes before being rushed out. He told me that I woke up 5 times in 6.5 hours. And that I went into REM state earlier than usual. He told me he doesn't know what is wrong with me and told me to try "stimulants" like caffiene and such to wake up better. If he cared anything about my health he would have seen that I am on blood pressure pills and "stimulants" are a HORRIBLE suggestion. So in the end, I was told "I don't know what's wrong with you." and that was it. He got up and stood beside me until I got up and left. He didn't offer any sort of follow up or additional testing. I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

I am totally satisfied, very knowleable talks to you, discusses the situation. Makes appropriate appointments & refers when needed. The rest that are complaining, take a deep breath, get on with living. Complaining of long waits, that is false. When you really need it he comes through. No, I did not smoke myself to death either.Just clean living. Have a good day Dr.Ramesh

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2007

TO ALL OF THOSE THAT ARE UPSET ABOUT WAITING TIME TO SEE THIS PROFESSIONAL DR , I WOULD HOPE THAT IF YOU WERE TERMINALLY ILL THAT YOU WOULD WANT HIM TO TAKE THAT TIME WITH YOU. HE IS A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING AND TAKES PRIDE IN HIS WORK. STOP BEING RUDE ABOUT WAITING TIME. THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS SITE IS FOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542343].votes_count ]]