Rate Dr. Peter M. Lefevre

Dr. Peter M. Lefevre's Ratings

This doctor really takes the time to listen! I have been with this office for many years and with Dr. Lefevre for about 4. It's great being with a patient-centered doctor. He is knowledgable and up-to-date, and inspires confidence. I don't have to remind him about my health history when I show up for a follow-up. Friendly, and makes effective prescriptions and diagnoses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

He has been my doctor for more than 6 years and I thought I would never change him. However, I find him changed. I do not like saying that, but he is not as attentive and careful as before. I am thinking of going somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr LeFevre was friendly, patient and had good ideas about who to talk to next about other things I needed after relocating to Santa Monica from the UK. I feel lucky to have found a great doctor in my area and know I'm in good hands now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

This doctor and his office are in a word SUPERB. He is exactly what a doctor should be, and his office runs like clockwork. I am delighted to have him as my family doctor. Prompt, knowledgable, kind,efficient... honestly the best . Everyone should be so lucky! ( I do not work in his office and am not related)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Dr. Lefevre has been my doctor since 2001. He is kind, knowledgeable and attentive. Since 2006 he is also my mother's, father's, sister-in-law's, mother-in-law's and father-in-law's doctor. He was just to great to keep to myself. I recommend him to anyone and everyone I meet. If you need fantastic doctor, you need Dr. Lefevre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

I have seen Dr. Lefevre since 2000 and I cannot say enough good things about him. He is sincere, caring, and knowledgeable. He studies his journals and is insightful (I say this based on his answers to my questions). He wants to know if an MD referral went well or not and has always been attentive. When I was changing insurances, he was accommodating and even helped me with some samples during the changeover. You can't find a better guy 5 stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Peter is awesome! Friendly, thorough and always willing to answer any questions. I wish they were ALL like this. :) S.L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2008

well prepared, warm, thoughtful,always willing to discuss treatments,drugs etc.he's my doctor; not the insurance companies'.keeps a calender of important tests, so they aren't forgotten.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Absolutely exceptional. He has fantastic bedside manner, gives you plenty of time and answers every question in the most knowledgeable way. I recommend him to everyone I know. Truly a fantastic physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

An exceptional doctor who goes the extra yard for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542458].votes_count ]]