Rate Dr. Robert Miller

Dr. Robert Miller's Ratings

Good doctor, but not the best. He can be very helpful, his office is pretty fancy. He is quite friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Have always had a great experience with all the staff as well as dr. miller very accomadating and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

I recently had a very bad fall and needed stitches on my face. After the stitches were taken out I noticed alot of scar tissue and called Dr Miller hoping to get an appointment. He saw me the same day when he knew my concerns. Dr Miller gave me several coritizone shots and I have seen a great improvement in the appearance of the scars. I will certainly be going for laser resurfacing treatment in the next few months. Halifax is so lucky to have such a talented Doctor that we can trust to do a good job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

I did find Dr Miller very knowledgeable, however I did feel " rushed" at times ....... One of the procedures was administered by an inexperienced Nurse who didnt know how to operate the equipment properly and my face got bruised, I was very upset , they did apologize but it shattered my confidence in thier services so needless to say I did not continue with them...They should have offered me a discount to alleviate my stress at the time and tried to keep me as customer but they didnt even seem to care that much to be honest...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

Excellent Dr.He gives friendly helpful advice. He is approachable and makes you feel relaxed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

I was referred to him by my GP and found him cold and unhelpful. I guess because I wasn't paying for an expensive procedure he thought I wasn't worth his time or energy. I saw him twice and both times he was abrupt, condescending and rushed me out. At least I didn't sit long in the waiting room. I got a prescription which the pharmacist said was wrong for my condition, my GP confirmed this and prescribed me something else. In sum: don't waste your time with him if you aren't there to have winkles erased and whatnot, ask to be referred to someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2011

LOVE Dr. Miller..he is extraordinary with Filler and Botox. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr Miller is an amazing cosmetic dermatologist. He and his staff make every effort to make you feel comfortable about procedures before you decide to have them done. It is expensive, however you only get one face and I would rather have someone as knowledgeable and professional as Dr. Miller working on my skin over saving some money for a bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

Seeing Dr Miller was a disappointment. I got to the point and wasted no time asking him pertinent questions about the skin concerns I had been referred to him to assess. This is atypical of me to say,but I distinctly felt I was given "the bum's rush" by Dr Miller. After he diagnosed me (he did draw a diagram which WAS very helpful),I was given the brochure of his Rejuvenation Centre on Quinpool Rd,and we had quite a discussion about THAT. It sounds cynical of me to say,but it's the feeling I was left with: he likely has LOTS of time for you if you are a paying-BIG-bucks-for-cosmetic-treatment client,and not a referral through MSI. I didn't have time to ask a basic question like the recommended skin care for my condition. I've literally never felt this rushed by an MD before.And I sincerely hope his talent as a rejuvenator exceeds his talent as a musician -'cloying' and 'over the top' come to mind. Palatable if you liked Liberace I suppose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2008

Wow! Dr. Miller and his team are contants in our lives. We both have been having treatments (botox, restylane, IPL) for years now without a single complication. Dr. Miller is the most down to earth, humourous and gentle soul, he actually looks forward to seeing you again (and is also a great musician). He and is staff are like family to me, Janet is especially caring and forever concerned that the centre offers the most up to date services. I have and will continue to recommend my friends and family to this awesome team of individuals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1542747].votes_count ]]