Rate Dr. Kooslai Naidoo

Dr. Kooslai Naidoo's Ratings

Amazing doctor but horrible staff, staff seems bothered by you being there and is very uncaring and unkind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr. Naidoo is so kind and considerate. She listens and you can tell she really cares about her patients. I was a little uncomfortable switching to a female dr. but she is so professional I have no hesitations or worries discussing anything with her. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I trust Dr Naidoo implicitly. As a health care professional myself and seeing the results of many other physicians decisions I truly believe that I have the BEST physician in town. she will refer on when necessary and to be honest, she is usually more spot on than the specialists with her diagnoses. i would never change to another doctor. patient, kind and knowledgable. I would also like to remind people that EVERYONE is human and EVERYONE will make a mistake at sometime in their career. Unfortunately people only remember not-so-favourable issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Very kind and knowledgable doctor, supportive and caring. The staff, not so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

I think Dr. Naidoo is a good doctor when it comes to medicine, but I think when it comes to her staff, they are a bit two faced. I think she could do better when it comes to having better help in her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2008

This doctor did more to help my husband in the few years we've been with her then any doctor. She will pull up a stool and listen to you. Dr. Naidoo very understanding and thoroughin her treatments and if she isn't sure she's not afraid to send you to someone who can help. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2007

Needed a refferal to London orthopod. Specifically asked for one. She said they are all the same and sent me to Windsor. I guess I'll see my MRI in a year. Hopefully I can still walk by then. Don't medical doctors work for the patient? yeah she was nice but that's not what I went to the doctor for. Not impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

I saw the doctor with symptoms of severe abdominal pain. She told me I had a "stummy ache" and sent me home with some pills. Later, I was rushed to the hospital--diagnosis--ruptured bowel!! I could have died from the peritonitis. I'd never send anyone to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr Naidoo was wonderful my kids loved her. She takes her time and follows up on everything. We do not feel rushed at all. Her professional care and concerns are a great welcome to our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Naidoo is a very caring and considerate doctor. My children are comfortable with her. She will always listen. The office staff is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543013].votes_count ]]