Rate Dr. Cheryl A. Aylesworth

Dr. Cheryl A. Aylesworth's Ratings

She is knowledgeable, familiar with and participates in NIH and other experimental treatments. But she is also assertive, so not expect much compassion. Will let you know all about your condition and your prospects. She will get agitated if you question her opinion or if you are still hoping to survive against the odds. She expects you to accept and comply, if not, she won't mince her words.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][580696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Dr. Aylesworth gave my wife a second opinion, exceptional advice, and options that her normal doctor didn't even consider. She may have have proposed tests that would keep my wife from becoming very ill, or worse. I have nothing but praise for a very caring, consciencious and knowlegable person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][580695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I feel like she takes the time to really figure out what is wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][580694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

Ignore staff, punctuality etc. because you come to her when you are in real trouble and need a professional, and that's what's she is. She's familiar with accepted and new treatments and with trends regarding the disease. She won't sugarcoat it, but won't be rude. Probably in the end this business-like attitude is what you will appreciate. So put up with "non-responsiveness" etc.: if the test is bad, she'll call you. She will also respond to e-mail if the e-mail makes sense.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][580693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Initially, she was quite helpful. She prescribed me this medicine which she eventually tapered off. Then she wanted me to do blood tests every week and things started to go wrong here. I called her office and left messages for her to call me back with the blood test results. I left messages for her via phone, fax and email (which she used initially to correspond with me) to call me back with the results. She never called back. She did not even have a nurse (which we normally see in other doctor's offices) to return that call on her behalf. I was already quite fed up with this. I made an appt. with her to talk in person. I lost all patience when I got concerned with something I noticed on my body which I thought was related to my condition. I put in an urgent request for her to give me a call back. Guess what - she never did. I cancelled my appt. with her and never went back. How can I rely on a doctor who is so non-responsive and so irresponsible?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][580692].votes_count ]]