Dr. W. Szymanski

Rate Dr. W. Szymanski

Dr. W. Szymanski's Ratings

Dr. Szymanski is a wonderful doctor, but I routinely waited an hour or more past my appointment time to see him, and any time I called if my kids were sick to see about getting in to see him, his staff would suggest appointment dates 3 or more weeks away. I ended up switching my kids to my GP as a result. It has been at least a year since we saw him, so maybe their office has improved since then.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr Szymanski is an amazing physician and human being. He has treated my son since birth and I will never forget meeting him for the first time as he bounced through the hospital room door and the first words out of his mouth were “aren’t pumpkins wonderful things” referring to my son. Dr Szymanski was also there when my son was diagnosed with cancer at 6 weeks old, He would stop by the hospital and take the time to explain to me what the other doctors were saying so that I could understand it (having a child with cancer makes for a tired and scared mommy) and ask questions, this made a world of difference to me. My son is now 17 and cancer free! Dr S still sees him yearly and both my son and Dr Szymanski are always happy to see each other! I truly recommend Dr Szymanski to anyone as he is definitely the best of the best! My son also has a soft spot for his nurse Fran who has watched him grow up and up and he thinks (as do I) she is the sweetest nurse around!

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

dr.szymanski is the best Pediatrician. i have three children and they have been seeing him seen they were born.. he so cheerful and caring doctor.. they see him until they dont need to see Pediatrician more...

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr. Szymanski as a patient when I was younger, and I also loved seeing him. He was so friendly to me and made everything so comfortable. I always remember his koala bear on the stethescope, and how he would use it to distract me! I dont have any children yet, but when I do I can only hope to find a doctor as good as him. I also see him around the hospital, and he is also just a friendly guy no matter what. Keep it up!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2009 | flag

Dr. Szymanski has took care of all three of my children. They Love HIM... they love going to see him... and trust him, as do my husband and I!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2008 | flag

I love Dr. Szymanski he is the most loving,caring doctor I have ever met!! He will answer any question you have and has never make you feel your being rushed, he is so respectful just a FANTASTIC PEDIATRICIAN!!!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Szymanski is a great doctor and friend. He has been treating my son for 16 years. He was there when we needed him the most when my son was born 3 months premature and no could find out what was going on with him, he does wonders. My son always loved going to see him. We love him dearly. Two years ago, my son asked when does he need to start looking for a doctor, so said we would ask, he answer was until Rob decided to change doctors, my son wants to keep him forever as he knows everything about our family. He always has the time for you and always asks about family members, like how my husband. He the best. M. Sexton

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag

I like the way he treats my son. He doesn't rush u though your appointment. He sits and asks what's wrong or more than helpful with answering our questions or concerns. His very knowledgeable.

Submitted April 1, 2008 | flag

There does seem to be some wait time to see Dr.Szymanski but once you are in you remember why you will only take your child to see him.He loves children and treats them so special. He gives them quality time and is very good at keeping us parents informed. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who has a child.My daughter looks forward to her appointment.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2007 | flag

Dr. S is the pediatrician every parent is looking for. His knowledge in medicine is seen through his advice and treatment, very loving man, pationate to children. His approach to patient care is like his treating one of his family member. Whenever he sees us outside the clinic, he will approach us and say hi to the kids. Yes, "say hi to Mom Dad" is his farewell comment if on is not around. We are very happy we found him through friend's referral. And I recommend him to parents who conctantly seeking good doctor. (Not the one who always prescribe Antibiotic)

Submitted July 19, 2007 | flag