You may also like

Rate Dr. David MacNeil

Dr. David MacNeil's Ratings

Dr. MacNeil is not only a knowledegable and excellent doctor, he is also truly wonderful person. Dr. Macneil provided top care plus emotional support to my husband Ken who was dealing with heart disease and diabetes. I am so thankful for all his help and support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Before moving to Ontario, we had been patients of Dr. MacNeil for many years. He is such a great combination of thorough medical knowledge and experience, while open minded to both new ideas and patient input. We have not had a similar experience since leaving NS! So many things to miss about Bedford, and Dr. MacNeil is top of the list!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. MacNeil has been my doctor for as long as I can remember. As a teenager, I remember feeling comfortable asking him anything without feeling judged. I had a very difficult time in University and Dr. MacNeil helped me get through that. I do not think I would be where I am today without his help. I am currently in third year medical school and a lot of the reason I wanted to become a doctor was because I wanted to influence other's lives in the way he has mine. I cannot thank him enough and I hope that when I practice in the future, I show the kindness and empathy that he has shown to me and my family for so many years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1543622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

Dr. MacNeil provides exceptional care, making you feel important as an individual. He will take ample time with you if you need it. I'm not a huge fan of going to see the doctor but when I have to see him I don't mind at all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Just a kind human being. As he is my friend plus doctor I am a very lucky person. I trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2011

I feel very lucky to have such a great family doctor. Very empathetic, thoughtful, respectful. Dr. MacNeil is a good person with a wonderful personality, truly a blessing for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

HE HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR 15 YEARS AND ALWAYS TAKES THE TIME WITH YOU AND IS NEVER IN A RUSH. HE ALWAYS HAS GOOD IDEAS AND GOOD INFORMATION FOR YOUR ALIMENTS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2010

There is a reason why he has been my only doctor! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1543617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2010

Would not change Doctors for the world. Great sense of humour, he takes his patients health seriously, I feel like a person who has a doctor that cares about myself and my family, I always feel confident that I am getting the best posssible medical care when I leave Dr. MacNeil's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1543616].votes_count ]]