Rate Dr. David MacNeil

Dr. David MacNeil's Ratings

Dr. MacNeil has been my doctor for as long as I can remember. As a teenager, I remember feeling comfortable asking him anything without feeling judged. I had a very difficult time in University and Dr. MacNeil helped me get through that. I do not think I would be where I am today without his help. I am currently in third year medical school and a lot of the reason I wanted to become a doctor was because I wanted to influence other's lives in the way he has mine. I cannot thank him enough and I hope that when I practice in the future, I show the kindness and empathy that he has shown to me and my family for so many years.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. MacNeil provides exceptional care, making you feel important as an individual. He will take ample time with you if you need it. I'm not a huge fan of going to see the doctor but when I have to see him I don't mind at all!

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

Just a kind human being. As he is my friend plus doctor I am a very lucky person. I trust him.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2011 | flag

I feel very lucky to have such a great family doctor. Very empathetic, thoughtful, respectful. Dr. MacNeil is a good person with a wonderful personality, truly a blessing for me and my family.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag

HE HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR 15 YEARS AND ALWAYS TAKES THE TIME WITH YOU AND IS NEVER IN A RUSH. HE ALWAYS HAS GOOD IDEAS AND GOOD INFORMATION FOR YOUR ALIMENTS.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2010 | flag

There is a reason why he has been my only doctor! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2010 | flag

Would not change Doctors for the world. Great sense of humour, he takes his patients health seriously, I feel like a person who has a doctor that cares about myself and my family, I always feel confident that I am getting the best posssible medical care when I leave Dr. MacNeil's office.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. MacNeil is one of the kindest and most condsiderate people that I know. He is a great doctor but an even better person. He does not suffer from the typical "God Complex" that so many physicans display. He is pleasant but firm, knowledgeable but understanding.

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

excellent doctor. very knowledgeable about everything, has a great sense of humor but is also very serious when it comes to his work. been going to him for years now and hopefully years to come

Submitted Nov. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. MacNeil is one of the very best in all of Nova Scotia. Having heard so many friends and family complain about their doctors for any number of reasons, we always have full confidence in our AWESOME Dr. MacNeil! His bedside manner is wonderful, he is very knowledgeable and current in his practice and is not afraid to mix traditional medicine with natural/homeopathic medicine to find the best result for you or your loved ones. Our whole family has nothing but complete faith in his medical practice and we enjoy our visits with him (even though we might not enjoy why we are there.) Our 3 children love Dr. MacNeil and we do too. As other people have said....we would not change our family doctor for $1,000,000. Keep up the good work Dr. MacNeil!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag