Rate Dr. David MacNeil

Dr. David MacNeil's Ratings

Before moving to Ontario, we had been patients of Dr. MacNeil for many years. He is such a great combination of thorough medical knowledge and experience, while open minded to both new ideas and patient input. We have not had a similar experience since leaving NS! So many things to miss about Bedford, and Dr. MacNeil is top of the list!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. MacNeil has been my doctor for as long as I can remember. As a teenager, I remember feeling comfortable asking him anything without feeling judged. I had a very difficult time in University and Dr. MacNeil helped me get through that. I do not think I would be where I am today without his help. I am currently in third year medical school and a lot of the reason I wanted to become a doctor was because I wanted to influence other's lives in the way he has mine. I cannot thank him enough and I hope that when I practice in the future, I show the kindness and empathy that he has shown to me and my family for so many years.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. MacNeil provides exceptional care, making you feel important as an individual. He will take ample time with you if you need it. I'm not a huge fan of going to see the doctor but when I have to see him I don't mind at all!

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

Just a kind human being. As he is my friend plus doctor I am a very lucky person. I trust him.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2011 | flag

I feel very lucky to have such a great family doctor. Very empathetic, thoughtful, respectful. Dr. MacNeil is a good person with a wonderful personality, truly a blessing for me and my family.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag

HE HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR 15 YEARS AND ALWAYS TAKES THE TIME WITH YOU AND IS NEVER IN A RUSH. HE ALWAYS HAS GOOD IDEAS AND GOOD INFORMATION FOR YOUR ALIMENTS.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2010 | flag

There is a reason why he has been my only doctor! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2010 | flag

Would not change Doctors for the world. Great sense of humour, he takes his patients health seriously, I feel like a person who has a doctor that cares about myself and my family, I always feel confident that I am getting the best posssible medical care when I leave Dr. MacNeil's office.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. MacNeil is one of the kindest and most condsiderate people that I know. He is a great doctor but an even better person. He does not suffer from the typical "God Complex" that so many physicans display. He is pleasant but firm, knowledgeable but understanding.

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag