Rate Dr. Robin Pellow

Dr. Robin Pellow's Ratings

Dr. Pellow is the most attentive and knowledgeable doctor I have ever interacted with. He always takes all of my concerns very seriously, informs me of my options and creates strategies on a go forward basis to deal with my concerns. He has helped me immensely and I am very grateful to have a doctor like him on my side.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Doctor Pellow is a pleasure to go to. My whole family has been going to him for over 15 years. I have never had an issue when it comes to the care and service he provides for his clients. He always goes out of his way to get to the bottom of things and is very precise when it comes to diagnosing the problem. I have had an ongoing health problem for almost a year and Doctor Pellow has been assisting me and helping me get through all my appointments. It can be overwhelming and he makes it clear he isn’t going to give up until the issue is solved. I don’t think my family could have chosen any better of a doctor. He’s the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

Extremely professional! Very knowledgeable, very thorough, very compassionate! Everyone should be only so lucky to have such a great physician! He saved the life of my first child! And by the way, I am not one easy to pleas!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

They don't get any better than this. He is by far one of the most knowlegable doctors available. He is also admired by many specialists for his knowledge. Often when seeing another doctor comments are made such as "that guy is a genius" and "how did you manage to find him -- he is amazing!" We have been patients for 20 years. As long as he is stil in practise, we will continue to be with him. Dr. Pellow cares.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

He's been my doctor for 20 years, and is getting better with age. He's attentive and responsive to my needs, running all appropriate tests, and sending me for specialist referrals. While I can appreciate that others don't have a similar experience to me, my advice is that you need to take responsibility for your own health. While Dr. Pellow can provide quick fixes and point you in a direction, he's not a specialist nor a mind reader. If you respect his opinion and communicate openly and honestly with him, he won't disappoint you.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pellow is the best!!! His diagnostic skills are amazing...he is always right..Thank you Dr. (if you read this)

Submitted June 6, 2010 | flag

Dr Pellow is a great family doctor, we have been seeing him for 14yrs and he's always been there for us, never rushing us out, always plesant and an over all great person.

Submitted March 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. P as I have always fondly called him, is The Best! Caring, proactive, interested in preventative care, thorough, friendly, always will go out of his way -- again, THE BEST!

Submitted March 1, 2010 | flag

I am 52 years old and have had many GP's and Dr. Pellow is by far the best. He is very thorough and very caring and truly has the welfare of his patients at the top of his list. Anyone who has Dr. Pellow as their GP should consider themselves very lucky like I do. He is also very friendly and patient - and will answer any of your questions. When my father-in-law was very ill Dr. Pellow sacrificed one of his Friday nights to come over to the house to see how he's doing and if he could help. That's how much Dr. Pellow cares. You just don't see that these days. A real G-dsend.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag

This is a doctor who cares. He is reputed to be the best "fine tuner" of medications and seems to know more than specialists.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag