Rate Dr. Emmet Francoeur

Dr. Emmet Francoeur's Ratings

Best Pediatrician EVER, and best staff. Karen is amazing too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

He and His office team are so kind genteel and helpful >> thank you all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1544597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

I feel so incredible fortunate to have Dr. Francoeur as my son's paediatrician. He is SO kind and reassuring. He always takes time to answer all questions, is patient, and quite funny too! Also pretty nice knowing your child's paediatrician was the president of the Canadian Paediatric Society! His office manager, Karen, is the nicest person and so helpful. Dr. Blaichman, his office partner is also extremely nice and willing to see your child when Dr. Francoeur is not there. They are all so accommodating and willing to squeeze you in for same day appointments, and never make you feel like you're an inconvenience. Truly a rare combo of fabulous doctors and an awesome office manager. I couldn't be more grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1544596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Mon pédiatre de 0-18ans. Aujourd'hui il est le médecin de mes enfants ! Un homme fabuleux, un medecin en OR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1544595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2012

I trust him implicitly. I feel very fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1544594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

I am 18 years old and have been going to Dr. Francoeur my whole life, but as of the last few years I have been having UTI's and having my boyfriend drive me, his condescending sex jokes and disapproval really offended me and make me glad to be going to a new doctor. However he was excellent when I was younger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1544593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

The best doctor. Le meilleur médecin pour enfant, c'est un grand privilège de l'avoir comme médecin pour mes enfants. Nous nous sentons tellement en sécurité avec lui. Il a été le pédiatre de ma fille et maintenant de ma petite-fille. Merci Dr.Francoeur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1544592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

By far the most caring and competent doctor I have ever met. Patient and attentive, never rushes and always follows up. Karen, the office manager is a real gem too. I feel so lucky to that my daughter is a patient of this great team! Children who are patients of this doctor receive the best care possible, always delivered with a song!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1544591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2011

He is the kindest doctor i have ever met. He answered every quetion we had with patience. My child felt very comfortablewith him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1544590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2011

Dr Francoeur is a rare physician, but I mean this in the best way possible. I was a patient of his as a child/adolescent around twenty years ago (and a pain in the but too), but there is almost definitely NOT a doctor more patient, warm, and empathic as Dr Francoeur. Whenever I had issues that needed to be addressed, he was kind, considerate, but above all patient. He would take the time to find an individualized solution, and this is so rare given the fee for service structure of our health care system. If I have any criticism, it's that he might have been too kind! As I find out now, I had certain issues that might have required referrals to specialists, but he was so accepting of people for who they are, he didn't see pathologies and abnormalities. Today, it seems as though all kids are medicated. Job well done and keep it up!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1544589].votes_count ]]