Rate Dr. Sean P. Scully

Dr. Sean P. Scully's Ratings

This place is a joke! Both doctors, Scully and Metts are rude and very unprofessional. My elderly parent had major surgery by another doctor who sold his practice and moved. Onslow Memorial bought his practice (and owns ECOC) and assumed the aftercare for my parent. My parent has been twice for follow up care, has yet to be x-rayed again, is experiencing pain and swelling and was treated like a nuisance. Neither doctor gave us the time of day, much less seemed concerned about how the patient was progressing. Do yourself a favor, look high and low and do not go to this office! Even if it means driving to Wilmington or New Bern, These two guys are jerks. And we are not the only ones who think so. I have lived here all of my life and am hearing many similar stories from friends and relatives in the healthcare field. Too bad Onslow Memorial Hospital is even affiliated with them. This is a very small town and word gets around fast!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][580868].votes_count ]]