Rate Dr. Cindy N. Mack

Dr. Cindy N. Mack's Ratings

Dr. Mack is great - thorough, patient, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Wonderful experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

The eye doctor is very pleasant and knowledgable. Very friendly staff. I greatly enjoyed my experience. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

she was running late and she dialated my eyes before i picked out what color contact i wanted so i ended up choosing the colored contact being the same color as my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Outstanding from start to finish. The new Glasses are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

great dr, Dr Mack takes the time to explain what is going on with my eyes and what I can expect

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Dr. Cindy is an excellent and intelligent physician. She made me feel very comfortable and truely cares. I haven't been able to wear contact lenses in years because of my astigmatism and being over 40. She fit me in special multifocal toric lenses which were clear and comfortable and I can see beautifully! I would highly recommend Dr. Cindy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

Dr. Mack is very kind and knowledgable. She is the best eye doctor I have been to in years. She listened to me and cared about my concerns. She explained everything to me and made me feel very comfortable. I would definately recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2009

Dr. Cindy was very kind and caring. She was excellent in her knowledge of specialty contact lenses. I would definately recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

Dr. Mack is very kind and knowledgable. She examined my childs eyes and is so nuturing, she made my child feel very comfortable. She also fit me in multifocal astigmatism contacts and I see better than I have in years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545802].votes_count ]]