Rate Dr. Ralph Florence

Dr. Ralph Florence's Ratings

Very knowledgable doctor, not only that but he takes the time to understand your case. The most amazing dermatologists I have ever came across! I definitely recommend him !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

It was an amazing experienced! Dr. Florence was professional and attentive to his patient concern. The staff are so amazing in dealing with their clients. Thank you to all the staff. God bless you all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

This was the most amazing medical appointment i have ever experienced. Dr. Florence was extremely knowledgeable and very down to earth. He spent time explaining my condition to me in a very calm manner. He is not an alarmist which i really appreciated. I went home understanding how to properly use my meds and i will return for a follow-up in 6 weeks time. That alone shocked me as it seems like follow-ups are from the past. Dr. Florence has amazing staff who believe in accommodating patients. They are friendly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

One of the best services I have ever received from a doctor. He really knows his stuff and such a kind doctor. He really gets to know his patients. Making the appt was very easy and I was able to get the date I desired because the reception desk was so kind. Amazing doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

My appointment got cancelled, showed up to a locked door and a sticky note saying office closed. Tried to call, VM full! Called my doctor to see if they had my personal number, which, they did. They just didn't care to me and tell me. Wasted an entire day and waited for months for this appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Awesome doctor And amazing Staff that actually Smile. Who cares about wAit time when you will get top notch care. I like the fact thAt this doctor enjoys his profession you can feel the confide ce a nd notice the differen e in my skin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Ralph Florence is an outstanding doctor with such an amazing personality. I had problems with acne and went to see him 2 months ago and now my acne is all gone and my skin is glowing. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Ralph Florence is a wonderful Dr. used him for 20 yrs now. Easy to relate to and understands conditions extremely ell, recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

DR. FLORENCE: A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING DOCTOR THAT WILL TRY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. THIS COULD BE THE REASON THAT SOMETIMES THE WAIT IS LONGER. On my first visit, Carrie the RN assisted the doctor when he removed precancerous skin and sent it for biopsy. Later in the week the lab confirmed it. Since then I had 4 more appointments and yes, sometimes I had to wait. Carrie and Jayson try their best to accommodate all the patients that appreciate Dr. Florence and I am sure is not easy. He is one in a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

I visited many dermatologists for a rash that just would not go away!!!! Most dermatologists kept telling me it was not serious and that it would go away. They would not listen!!!! Dr. Florence was different. He listened to my concerns and addressed them immediately in the most effective ways possible (I.e. cryotherapy and topical steroid). Thanks to him, I'm disease free. He is truely a great listener, resourceful and knowledgeable. So thankful for this doctor! He is a godsend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545941].votes_count ]]