Rate Dr. Ralph Florence

Dr. Ralph Florence's Ratings

Two things I hate....kept waiting (my time is just as important than the Doctor's) and the disorganization of the office/staff. It is impossible to reach anyone - if you have a chance to leave a message (the voice mail is usually full) it gets returned a week or two later.
Things I like - Dr. Florence's direct approach. He is direct and to the point and he is very knowledgeable. I just hate having to take a full day off of work to attend a 10 minute dermatology appointment - since you can sit for up to an hour or two.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Needed to reschedule appointment. Was calling the office 2-4 times a day, from work during business hours and from home in the evenings almost every single day for 2 months (including 2 weeks past my appointment). No-one EVER answered, answering machine is ALWAYS full.

Super-unprofessional. I can only imagine how much fun followups questions/finding out results would be.
How expensive can it be to hire a secretary to answer phones? Or maybe pay $2 extra per month to have a voicemail with more than 5 slots (or whatever the heck he has, and assuming he'd actually return the phonecalls)???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Waited 3 hours to get in to hear my lab results.... my actual appointment only took 5 minutes. This was the longest wait I've had in 14 years of seeing Dr. Florence. Dermatologists are in short supply, so I just have to suck up the wait times. ;( Wait times are unreal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Very knowledgable doctor, not only that but he takes the time to understand your case. The most amazing dermatologists I have ever came across! I definitely recommend him !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

It was an amazing experienced! Dr. Florence was professional and attentive to his patient concern. The staff are so amazing in dealing with their clients. Thank you to all the staff. God bless you all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

This was the most amazing medical appointment i have ever experienced. Dr. Florence was extremely knowledgeable and very down to earth. He spent time explaining my condition to me in a very calm manner. He is not an alarmist which i really appreciated. I went home understanding how to properly use my meds and i will return for a follow-up in 6 weeks time. That alone shocked me as it seems like follow-ups are from the past. Dr. Florence has amazing staff who believe in accommodating patients. They are friendly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

One of the best services I have ever received from a doctor. He really knows his stuff and such a kind doctor. He really gets to know his patients. Making the appt was very easy and I was able to get the date I desired because the reception desk was so kind. Amazing doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

My appointment got cancelled, showed up to a locked door and a sticky note saying office closed. Tried to call, VM full! Called my doctor to see if they had my personal number, which, they did. They just didn't care to me and tell me. Wasted an entire day and waited for months for this appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Awesome doctor And amazing Staff that actually Smile. Who cares about wAit time when you will get top notch care. I like the fact thAt this doctor enjoys his profession you can feel the confide ce a nd notice the differen e in my skin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Ralph Florence is an outstanding doctor with such an amazing personality. I had problems with acne and went to see him 2 months ago and now my acne is all gone and my skin is glowing. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1545944].votes_count ]]