Rate Dr. Ellen M. Early

Dr. Ellen M. Early's Ratings

there are no words... because no words exist that can possibly describe how wonderful, loving, dedicated and caring person she s. Dr. Early is knowledgeable e in her field and beyond. god has blessed us to have her as our hematologist and friend..... we have recommended her to everyone who the services she provides.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

While the techs and nurses were very helpful, the office staff and Dr. Early were unprofessional. I complained about a lack of communication and that some of the staff members were rude. Instead of addressing the problem, Dr. Early refused to continue treatment after just two chemo treatments and I am left in the middle of chemo scrambling to find a doctor and no treatment plan. Dr. Early is unprofessional and has perhaps compromised the effectiveness of my treatment for Stage 4 Lung cancer.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2384451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Early! She is honest and forthright, which I appreciate. She cares about you as a patient and person. I felt safe under her care and confident in the treatment she prescribed. As a cancer patient in my 30's she was compassionate regarding my needs and I credit her for my being a survivor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2384450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Fantastic doctor, explained everything to me, listened to my needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I just think that she's fabulous!! I feel that she saved my life. She's knowledgeable, compassionate, smart and groovy. Groovy usually isn't the way you would describe your doctor but she has absolutely everything going for her and I'm including groovy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Early. I feel so lucky to have found her and am comforted to know that I am receiving the best possible care. She is very knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

top notch.... the very best in the field. Very caring and compassionate. She spends the time required for thepatient and answers all questions and explains in laymens language... THE VERY BEST... wish she also had a private practice as primary or internist!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr Early knows her stuff. She may seem a bit gruff and harsh but it is because she truly cares about her patients and wants to be sure they are safe. I would highly recommend Dr Early for anyone having DVT issues/blood clotting issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581104].votes_count ]]