Rate Dr. Brian E. Stevens

Dr. Brian E. Stevens's Ratings

Dr. Brain Stevens is a God send to me. After going to 3 other chiropractors that did nothing but hurt me. I tried Dr Stevens and he not only got me out of pain without hurting me he got me out of bed and kept me out of bed. He takes his oath serious and puts the patient first before money. He will help you in anyway he can!!! He knows what he is doing. My husband was scheduel for a shoulder replacement in 3 days and Dr Brian asked me to ask him in so he can see it. Dr Brian worked on him and for the first time in two years my husband could life his arm up. His shoulder was out of place and he didnt need a shoulder replacement!!!! Dr put it back in and its been good ever since. No pain! Go to Dr Brain he is worth it. I don't care about astectics I care about getting out of pain.

Submitted June 22, 2008 | flag

Great Chiropractor, Office could use some updating, but he knows his stuff and fits you in quickly.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2007 | flag