Rate Dr. Vicki Veroff

Dr. Vicki Veroff's Ratings

Not only did Dr. Veroff help me get over my anxiety, she made me laugh a lot during the process! Never thought I'd say that - or get better. Great pyschologist.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Vicki is without a doubt the best psychologist I've ever seen. I wouldn't have gotten through my teenage years without her! She's done so, so much for me. I started seeing her 7 years ago. She is very knowledgeable and has not lost her passion for what she does. She's always getting involved with new treatments and new testing. She also definitely takes the time to get to know you very well. If I had a child who needed a psychologist I would trust her in 2 seconds.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

really hellped me a lot with anxiety and problems at my work.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

Honestly she saved my life. She made me into a better person. Made me realized that I was treatable and that living shouldn't be this hard

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Very helpful. Was willing to squeeze me in during a crisis. Always returned my calls or emails!

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

Good doctor for the sessions. Very hard to reach since then. Left plenty of messages & never get called back.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

amazing couple therapist - really helped me and my husband. never felt she took sides (unlike past counselor).

Submitted July 25, 2010 | flag

Vicki is without a doubt THE best psychologist I have ever seen. I had many problems with mood and anxiety and had seen many therapists over the years. It is only with Vicki that I finally got the help I needed to feel better. Incredible! Thank you Vicki!

Submitted May 23, 2010 | flag

helped me and my husband make our marriage work. never thought it would happen! thanks vicki

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

she helped me get trought my depression and to get over anxiety!!! Thank you!!!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2009 | flag