You may also like

Rate Dr. Vicki Veroff

Dr. Vicki Veroff's Ratings

I saw Vicky when I was burnt out from work. It was so bad I would get a panic attack when I saw anyone from the office and even if I thought about work sometimes. Vicky helped me understand how I got to that state and what I needed to do to get out of it and avoid getting burnt out in the future. We also went over ways of talking to people at work when there is a problem or when I have to say no to something (usually very hard for me). Now I'm finally back at work and no panic attacks, no anxiety, no burnout!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Amazing psychologist. Knows all kinds of stuff and always really genuine and helpful. Made huge difference in my life,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Not only did Dr. Veroff help me get over my anxiety, she made me laugh a lot during the process! Never thought I'd say that - or get better. Great pyschologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Vicki is without a doubt the best psychologist I've ever seen. I wouldn't have gotten through my teenage years without her! She's done so, so much for me. I started seeing her 7 years ago. She is very knowledgeable and has not lost her passion for what she does. She's always getting involved with new treatments and new testing. She also definitely takes the time to get to know you very well. If I had a child who needed a psychologist I would trust her in 2 seconds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1547221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

really hellped me a lot with anxiety and problems at my work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1547220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Honestly she saved my life. She made me into a better person. Made me realized that I was treatable and that living shouldn't be this hard

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1547219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Very helpful. Was willing to squeeze me in during a crisis. Always returned my calls or emails!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1547218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Good doctor for the sessions. Very hard to reach since then. Left plenty of messages & never get called back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1547217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

amazing couple therapist - really helped me and my husband. never felt she took sides (unlike past counselor).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1547216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Vicki is without a doubt THE best psychologist I have ever seen. I had many problems with mood and anxiety and had seen many therapists over the years. It is only with Vicki that I finally got the help I needed to feel better. Incredible! Thank you Vicki!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1547215].votes_count ]]