Rate Dr. Kelly A. McGarry

Dr. Kelly A. McGarry's Ratings

Dr. McGarry is the best Dr. I have ever met.. She has been my Dr. for over 10yrs and I highly recommend her to anyone. I love her!!

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. McGarry is great. I went in with a knee injury several days before and saw another doctor in the practice who didn't do much in the way of an exam, assumed it was a varicose vein and told me to call in 2 weeks if it didn't get better with ibuprofen and heat, after determining by sonogram that I didn't have a blood clot. When I returned to the office, my regular doctor wasn't there so I saw Dr. McGarry. She was GREAT. She took her time with me, asked lots of questions and did a thorough exam, all without making me feel as though I was wasting her time. She gave me two possible diagnoses (both of which sounded much more likely than pain caused by a varicose vein) and sent me to PT. I had a great experience.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. McGarry is extremely knowledgeable, yet very friendly and easy to talk to. Takes her time with patients, never makes you feel rushed. Caring, competent staff as well.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2007 | flag