Dr. Elise Morley

Rate Dr. Elise Morley

Dr. Elise Morley's Ratings

Dr. Morley is professional, extremely knowledgable, caring and compassionate. She is easily the most well rounded physician I have come across. She is exceedingly thorough, asks the right questions and is committed to getting the most optimal treatment for her patients. I had the good fortune of having her as my physician and seeing her in action when my health was to the level it had always been. I am very grateful to her for helping me through a difficult time and seeing me through the other side.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Morley is the most caring, knowledgeable, and supportive Doctor I have even had. She truly cares about you as a person and if she cannot help you she does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist. She is always on time yet she takes the time to answer all my questions and concerns and I never feel rushed or like she is trying to speed me through so she can get to her next patient. To bad there are not more doctors like her here in Edmonton. I feel blessed to have such an amazing doctor.

Submitted March 27, 2010 | flag

A Fabulous Dr. I found her nurse helpful and friendly, though the front end staff could use a smile and attitude adjustment. Dr. Morley is helpful, kind, pleasant, caring and is just the best. I would recommend her to anyone. She seems open to eastern medicine and natural ways as well. She is 100\% in my books.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr Morley, She is a blessing into my life. I been her patient since 1998 and I never had a Dr so good. I will follow her where ever she go. Thank you Dr Moley to be my Dr.

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

Dr.Morley is the BEST she has time for you and whatever problem you have. Her nurse could use some training in dealing with people. Thanks for being my doctor.

Submitted April 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Morley is one of a kind and I'm so thankful to have had her as my doctor for so many years.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2007 | flag

POSSIBLY ONE OF THE BEST FAMILY PHYSICIANS ANYWHERE...SHE'LL NEVER BECOME JADED LIKE MANY IN THE HEALTH CARE PROFESSION SEEM TO. VERY KNOWLEDGEBLE, WARM, CARING, TRUSTWORTHY.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2007 | flag

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR MORLEY'S FOR MANY YEARS, EVER SINCE MY PREVIOUS MD MOVED TO THE SOUTH SIDE. I HAVE FOLLOWED DR MORLEY FROM ONE CLINIC TO ANOTHER, AND EVEN IF SHE WENT TO ANOTHER PART OF THE CITY, I WOULD FOLLOW HER! DR MORLEY HAS BEEN THE BEST MD I HAVE EVER ATTENDED. HER CARE AND CONCERN ARE SO REFRESHING IN A DAY AND AGE WHERE MDS ARE AT A PREMIUM. SHE LEAVES NO STONE UNTURNED IN FINDING A DIAGNOSIS, SHE HAS NO FEAR OF REFERRING TO THE BEST SPECIALISTS AND SHE IS NOT A "PILL PUSHER". SHE LISTENS ATTENTIVELY, SUGGESTS LIFESTYLE CHANGES BEFORE MEDICATIONS AND ALWAYS HAS A NEW BOOK A PERSON SHOULD READ!

Submitted July 24, 2007 | flag

I came on here to see how other people rated Dr Morley because I just adore her, and I see that she is the same way with all her patients, I wouldn't change Dr's for anything. If she doen't have the answer she will find it. I to feel as if I've hit the Doctor Lottery. Thanks Dr Morley.

Submitted May 9, 2007 | flag

Dr. Morley makes me feel cared for, in a professional, compassionate manner. I've never had a doctor I felt so comfortable with. I certainly hope she continues her practice for a long time.

Submitted May 1, 2007 | flag