Rate Dr. Edmund S. Petrilli

Dr. Edmund S. Petrilli's Ratings

Dr. Petrilli treated me for peritineal cancer which is treated like ovarian cancer and then some. Anyone who needs a GYN/Oncologist cannot go wrong with him. When my GP found a mass in my abdomen he called Dr. Petrilli and he made a special trip into his off the next day to see me. I was scheuled to to go to SC for my only nephews wedding and Dr. Petrilli scheduled my surgery for 3 days after my return. He is a hands on doctor. He called radialogy to inquire about one of the tests, he called Blue Cross because they were screwing around with approval and he called my GP the day after the surgery to schedule chemo. He has a fabulous bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Saved my wife's life. I think he's the most knowledgeable docotr in his field in the area. I would highly reccommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581408].votes_count ]]