Rate Dr. Terry D Carlyle

Dr. Terry D Carlyle's Ratings

Very smooth running business. Daughter started seeing Dr. Carlyle in grade 5 and now in grade 10 just got braces. I like that that option was not jumped to right away. A few teeth were pulled. Daughter even made a comment of how everyone is nice to her. The promptness really impresses me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1548774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

What an amazing Orthodontist. Dr. Terry Carlyle is kind professional and knows what hes doing.His team work with him seamlessly and everything runs smoothly in the office. The change in our sons teeth over the last 3/4's of this year have been outstanding. Today June 26th 2013 they had a carnival to celebrate his 40th year in dentistry.. For anyone in the Edmonton area needing braces and such we would highly recommend Strathcona orthodontics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1548773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1548780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Best Doc at what he does. Staff are pleasant and efficient. The whole place runs like a well oiled machine. I had braces for two years, then surgery. Not a ride you can get on in Disneyland. Dr. Carlisle and his staff did everything possible for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1548779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

He's a busy Dr, but always seems to stop and help every patient. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for him to come and see you, but when he does, he discusses everything, and does a great job! He even recognizes patients when they walk in by name. Considering how many patients he has, this is quite nice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1548778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2012

what a rude and dishinest dr he did my braces and i was not happy with my underbite all he gave me was excuses don'y go there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1548772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

I had braces plus 2 jaw operations under the plan and direction of Dr Carlyle, and to say he is the BEST is a understatment, he is a 100% pro, you will not better care planning and results anywhere else, himself along with kingsway oral surgery are a top class team

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1548777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

Dr. Carlyle and Dr. Meador are amazing. Their office is professional yet friendly and inviting. They provide free coffee for adults and video games for children. They offer great incentives for children and adults to keep their braces clean. Dr. Carlyle is a wonderful person. Very friendly, honest, and very knowledgable. I had my braces done at their office and my original estimated time of treatment was 22 months. But Dr. Carlyle and his team were able to shorten my treatment time down to 14 months! My teeth look amazing and I am extremely happy with their work. I would recommend Dr. Carlyle and Dr. Meador to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1548776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

Dr. Carlyle is the best! My brother and I both went to see him for braces. He was punctual, thorough, knowledgeable, and really knew how to make you feel comfortable. video games, tv, books, contests, tokens for stuff, gift certificates, a congradulatory gift of candy and balloons at the end of your treatment, and frequent appointments (very flexible) all make this place fun and enjoyable, while your braces get tightened. Excellent service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1548771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2008

This is the most fun you can have getting braces - both from the child and parent's point of view. We've known Dr. Carlysle for eight years and highly recommend him. Orthodontia can be a long process - why not get great results and enjoy the time as much as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1548775].votes_count ]]