Dr. Ralph Zabel

Rate Dr. Ralph Zabel

Dr. Ralph Zabel's Ratings

Dr. Zabel is an excellent surgeon, very calm and caring. I had my LASIK surgery on August 21, 2013 with no complaints so far. This Dr. is quick in his work, but in a good way.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

This Dr. is not caring and helpful at all. Very disappointed.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zabel performed my laser surgery for Glaucoma almost 20 years ago! I've been seeing him every 6-7 months since and my test results continue to be great with ongoing eye drops. Fabulous doctor. Kind, gentle and thorough!

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zabel did my custom Lasik surgery on January 23rd, at Lasik MD in Ottawa. I had read a lot about lasik and had a number of questions for Dr. Zabel before the actual procedure, some of them very technical and specific. He answered honestly and completely. Before the actual surgery he explained in detail what was going to happen and later guided me through it as he was operating. Dr. Zabel and the whole staff at Lasik MD have been courteous and professionnal, from the first day I walked in for a free evaluation to this day at the follow-up stage. All questions about expected outcomes and potential complications were discussed.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zabel removed my cataracts 10 years ago, and I have had no problems ever since then. Totally competent and very friendly and calming. Would return to see him in an instant if I get any further problems.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zabel is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I would definitely recommend him to everyone who is thinking about having laser eye surgery.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

My experience with Dr. Zabel was fantastic! He was very professional yet friendly and humble. He thoroughly answered all of my questions on a level that I could understand.

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

I was a little nervous for my laser eye surgery but definitely more excited to go through with it. Dr. Zabel helped me relax by explaining the procedure first and then continuing to do so throughout the surgery. It was also reassuring to know that he had completed 25,000 surgeries! My surgery was quick, about 15 minutes. My only regret is that I should have done the surgery sooner; it’s absolutely life changing!

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Zabel is an excellent surgeon. I had my laser eye surgery under his care and I was very happy with both the care and my results. Dr. Zabel is certainly both experienced and knowledgeable in the field. The results speak for themselves!

Submitted May 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Zabel is possibly the best doctor I have met in any field. I had regular eye problems all through high school and was sent to him when they couldn't solve the issue. He went out of his way to help me, explained everything very clearly and is a very nice and pleasent person. Being sent to Dr. Zabel was a blessing and I have him to thank for saving my eyesight.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag