Dr. Tami Masterson

Rate Dr. Tami Masterson

Dr. Tami Masterson's Ratings

Dr Masterson is an incredible Dr. We met her while fostering children in care. Not only is she an incredible paeditrician, but she works hard to bridge between the CFSA, foster parents an biological parents. She puts what is best for the child above everything else. She is attentive, caring and fully explains everything. We are so happy to have her as our paediatrician. She has gone above and beyond to learn the system,advocate for children in care and is a straight shooter. She supports patents (foster or otherwise).

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

She is not a doctor that has the intentions of placing the children back in the parents life! She is not a doctor I am very pleased with! I think even a nurse has a better rating from me! Not impressed one bit!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

We are priviledged to have Dr.Masterson as our pediatrition. She takes the time to listen. She is caring and we know that she has our best interest at heart.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Masterson has the skills in relating to parents and other professionals that keep their dignity in place and assists in understanding what is going on for their child/children. We need more professionals who care and are dedicated to children as she is. THANK YOU Dr. Masterson.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

This province needs more physicians that are dedicated to working with Child and Family Services Authority and to understanding the unique needs of children in care. Dr Masterson and her staff make themselves available beyond normal business hours, are great at building relationships with the families they care for, and are not afraid to advocate for services if they are required by the child.

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

Tami Masterson is the most thorough doctor I've ever dealt with. The only reason I rated her punctuality at 4/5 is because she will spend as much time as it takes with each patient because they are important to her. While her staff tries to allot enough time for each appointment, you may have to wait ...... but it's worth it. Dr Masterson is credited with saving the life of my 2yr old son. He was discharged from our local hospital with a misdiagnosis but when she saw him she ordered the tests the other professionals had told us were not necessary. As a result he was in surgery within hours and lived to see his 3rd birthday. The world needs more people as passionate about their jobs as Tami Masterson is.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

always takdes the time to listen and gets to the root of the problem, fights for the children

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

The most empathetic doctor we've delt with and being foster partners we deal with many doctors. I would happily travel any distance to see her because I know the children are getting the best care possible

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

Surprised by the good comments, but perhaps has changed with time. Dr. Masterson was completely unhelpful when my child had bowel issues. She told me my 3 month old breastfed child has "decided" he didn't like to poop, and that is why he went from 5 times a day, to once every 4 days. When much older, the only answer we ever got was "eat more fibre".

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

Dr.Masterson has been my daughter's pediatrician for the last 5 years. She is the best doctor we have ever had. Dr.Masterson is very patient and attentive to both my daughter and to my concerns. She always remembers my daughters history and gives us great medical and practical advice. We will truly miss her!

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag