Rate Dr. Clark D. Witherspoon

Dr. Clark D. Witherspoon's Ratings

I would recommend Dr Witherspoon to anyone with a serios eye problem or injury. I had severe eye damage in an accident at work and was driving from Panama City Florida to Birmingham Alabama to see him. He has a great bedside manner and knowledge of his profession. He took the time to explain everything that was going to be done. I never felt like I was rushed during my visits. His staff was very competent and caring. Despite his enormous workload he makes you feel like you are his only patient. I have had to see many other doctors for other issues related to this accident and they all make me appreciate Dr Wiherspoon and his staff. I wish all doctors were more like Dr witherspoon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581502].votes_count ]]