Rate Dr. Suthee Thumasathit

Dr. Suthee Thumasathit's Ratings

between arrival time and appointment time is very prompt with minimal waiting time. Office personnel is friendly and helpful. Upon entering the exam room, the wait time is usually not too long upon the arrival of the doctor. My Doctor is grat with attending to my medical needs and if other things arise with send me to the appropriate specialist as needed. He has been my doctor for 20 years and I have no complaints.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Thumasathit is the best!!! I have been a patient since the 90"s and I find him to be very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He's the Best!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2007 | flag

Thorough and puts you at ease. Runs the necessary tests and refers you when it is needed. I would recommend him.

Submitted March 5, 2007 | flag

Dr T has been very good for my husband and i. He makes sure we have all the medicine we need for our problems. My husband being diabetic, he checks all the vitals. Gives us blood tests regular.Our results are either put on lab talk, or the nurse calls if it is important. The nurse always returns our calls.The office is always clean, and every one is friendly.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2007 | flag

My husband and I have used Dr. Thomasathit for several years and trust his knowledge. He is always very pleasant and makes the doctors visit a much nicer experience.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2007 | flag

Dr Thumasathit is always very respectful,knowledgeable and up to date on latest drugs or medicine. Always a pleasure to see him and get his advice or treatment.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2007 | flag

We have used Dr. "T" for many years and would not want to go to anyone else. He is patient, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. He listens to and answers all your questions. He is always very pleasant. He is an outstanding doctor

Submitted Jan. 22, 2007 | flag