Dr. Grant W. Heinz

Rate Dr. Grant W. Heinz

Dr. Grant W. Heinz's Ratings

Dr. Heinz is very knowledgeable. I went to see him for a dry eye problem. He saw me several times and we talked through the options which originally I thought would be surgery. He suggested an alternative which was botox across my forehead and it worked. The difference is amazing, I go in about every 6 to 7 months. My eyelid muscles relax enough to close my lid so my eye doesn't get dry and I have no wrinkles. What a deal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr Heinz is “AMAZING” he is kind, thoughtful, and meticulous. I have suffered from side effects from bells palsy for the past 7 years. I receive Botox injections for the hypertonic muscles and A- symmetrical facial expression. Dr Heniz has a true sense of artistry to be able to look at my face and figure out what muscles need to be injected. Anyone that has had Bells Palsy, knows what it feels like to have limited facial expression. Dr Heinz took so much time and consideration with me. I couldn’t be happier with him and his outstanding staff…all true professionals. 5stars Plus!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Overall this physician is regularly not on time and overbooks individuals. He appears to be very intelligent and smart. I was very nervous after seeing the complaint on AZMD.GOV. Their are very few physicians that practice in this area so I was left with this physician. Overall I would probably choose someone else. The office staff appears to be polite but does not understand that people have a life and need to see people and have places to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581569].votes_count ]]