Rate Dr. Brian W. Johnson

Dr. Brian W. Johnson's Ratings

Meticulous approach. Wants to do the best surgery possible, rather than the fastest surgery possible. Respected my concerns and willingly accommodated them when I told him how I react to certain medications in a way that is not commonly seen. Treated me as if he were a partner with me in my own health care, rather than giving orders from an exalted position like old-school doctors expect to do. Enjoys the challenge of excellence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1550123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2007

DEALT WITH A BLOW-OUT KNEE ANEURISM WITH SKILL, CARE & FOLLOW-THROUGH. THE SURGERY INVOLVED A DOUBLE FASCIOTOMY,VEIN/ARTERY BYPASS FROM KNEE TO GROIN & MUCH AFTER-CARE & ADVICE. PERFORMED UNDER STRESS-5.5 HRS, MASSIVE BLOOD RUPTURE, ETC. A MONTH IN HOSPITAL, INCLUDING 5 DAYS IN ICU, MAYBE 7.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1550122].votes_count ]]