Rate Dr. Richard G. Bryan

Dr. Richard G. Bryan's Ratings

Dr. Bryan is always in a hurry to get to the next patient so you feel like you're being rushed. He always seems to be frazzled. After telling me that I shouldn't have cataract surgery because it could be dangerous, since I have macular degeneration, one day he changed his mind and said I should have it with no explanation as to why he changed his mind, which floored me. When I asked him what I was supposed to do if the surgery didn't improve my vision and I couldn't drive he said "Im not your mother". I agree with the first person's rating, that he needs to improve his bedside manner, or maybe slow down. He wasn't like that when he worked for The Eye Institute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2384703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Reception & Lou The Tech are excellent. I was brought into a room with a new Girl who had a hard time explaning things. I was discouraged by an emesis basin with a used syringe & orange butterfly needle & used alcohol prep right there beside me & decided to rescedule my appointment. Dr. Bryan told me he had another patient with the same condition as mine & said "His eye was Toast" & he was glad that I was getting my hypertension under control because "it is the silent killer" He needs to work on his bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

I find Dr. Bryan very compassionate and willing to answer questions.He thoroughly explained my condition and the method he would use to treat it. His reassuring manner made me feel comfortable that I was in good, capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very kind and reassuring and knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Brilliant man - explains everything and gives complete answers to your questions. He specializes in retinal problems and seems up to date with the latest procedures. Very trustworthy and assumes an informed patient is a happier one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][581663].votes_count ]]