Rate Dr. Elizabeth Grant

Dr. Elizabeth Grant's Ratings

She was my pregnancy doctor and she was incredible. I was so sick during the pregnancy, lost 26 lbs, yet she always had a ton of time for me. Called me her sickest pregnancy patient but she was always there for us both. Wish she could have stayed on as my sons doctors.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

When I moved from Victoria several years ago one of the most valued things I left behind was my GP of 25 years, Dr. Grant. She expertly delivered all four of my babies and cared for them and myself in a professional, competent and kind way. She went the extra mile over and over for our two special needs children. I always trusted her very wise advice. I am a retired RN and initially chose her because of her very positive reputation with hospital staff and her attention to detail in all of her charts. Amazing doctor. Amazing receptionist. I miss them.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Grant was a great doctor for me for the couples times I saw her. Then I miscarried at 13 weeks, Dr. Grant just happened to be in the ER when I went in to have my surgery and she was VERY compassionate, understanding, gentle, & caring. I was extremely careful in what I did, ate, drank, yet I still miscarried and I am in my 20's. I would go to her again, she was very helpful.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grant was the 2nd Physician I had seen in a week for an unknown condition. Instead of performing a physical examination on me, she doubled my anti biotic, however, there was no evidence I had any type of infection. It was apparent she had no idea what was wrong. My mom called that night and asked if an ultrasound would be a smart idea and she stated no. The next night I was rushed to the hospital with a kidney stone that could have been detected had she done a thorough examinatation instead of hastily moving on to her next patient. Shame on you Dr. Grant for your lack of care, compassion, and professionalism. If you can't diagnose, admit it and let a doctor who cares take over.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grant and her MOA have both been unbelievably fantastic. They are so compassionate, caring, and helpful. I would not of made it through my last couple of years as well as i have without their support.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Grant is my doctor and I am not pregnant nor have ever been so although my biological timer is ticking away - no matter I am not female. She is a kind, empathetic, patient, caring, considerate, thoughtful doctor with an equally thoughtful and considerate receptionist who has always been kind on the phone, no matter how busy they have been. I feel like I am taking up space and her practice is full, but I gave been her patient since 1985 and I'd drive 100 miles to see her in Victoria's dead of winter. I have had other female doctors and none have been as kind and thoughtful as Dr. Grant and her receptionist. I am hoping she will continue to work for another 30 years as my doctor.

Submitted March 25, 2009 | flag

I had Dr Grant for my GP for over 20 years. She was lovely...compassionate and helpful. HOWEVER she really was not interested as I was not wanting to have a baby.. One day I made an appointment to see her and she came in and asked me to make it quick because she was busy! This was very disappointing and for other reasons, I decided she was not the compassionate Dr I had met 20 years ago.She is too busy with babies and not interested in mental health!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

Doctor Grant is very likeable. She's been my maternity doctor for two pregnancies, and I've had nothing to complain about. I notice a few people have complained that she dumped them when they decided to go with midwives, but I would suspect that's just because she's so busy that she can't hang on to everyone. She has a very gentle, pleasant way about her. Doesn't act overly formal and isn't at all condescending. Would certainly recommend her.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2008 | flag

Dr Grant,has always be helpful, kind and understanding. I recommend her 100% as a family Dr.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2008 | flag

Dr. Grant is a great doctor. When I was spotting during my pregnancy, she saw me right away, even though I was not her patient. When I miscarried soon after, she immediately initiated the proper follow up tests and referals. She is sensitive, caring and kind, in addition to being very professional and knowledgable.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2008 | flag